mendi
thiago
veratti
isco
morata
insignia

Last edited:

Barca8

Congratulations to Spain for an excellent/entertaining tournament! They are molding talent the right way and are a great side to watch. In the modern game they have blended beautiful fluid football with success and that is not an easy task. Julen made an excellent choice starting Morata as his off the ball movement and workrate was the difference in this match. Montoya was an absolute beast in all areas of the pitch!

MotFinal = Thiago :worthy:
Led by example and displayed his talent though out the tournament. He played the Xavi role against Russia but clearly he has a lot more to his game and shouldn't be limited. I hope Tito/management paid attention to this tournament to see the quality our youth players have. They could learn a thing or 2 tactically as well.

Fine. I'll let you drown in your own ignorance. :)

It was a clear penalty as Donati may have got the ball first, but his follow through took out Tello's legs (trip) taking away any chance of Tello turning around and regaining control of the ball close-by. Meaning he stopped a clear goal scoring opportunity. It would have been different if Donati's challenge cleared the ball away from Tello's reach.

my team of the tournament

de gea
montoya /donati
bartra/barchatti ?
martinez/barchatti.
dutch lb
mendi
thiago
veratti
isco
morata
insignia

Daley Blind (Ajax PoY) is the Dutch LB. Our answer to Abidal ;)
(I wish)

Last edited:

zanela

2sbsi37.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca with most players and all of those unhappy with their status. Rosell needs to make sure we keep them.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Too little, too late IMO. Bartra knows how low he is in the pecking order and a new CB would just put him down even more. He'll either transfer out now or go out on loan eventually to never return.

Home of Barca Fans