Neymar presentation

MJ BarcaFan

Great press conference... Neymar comes across as simple & humble. I already like him :)

He is holding his own in answering questions from the press. Welcome Neymar !!! Make Barca proud of you...

ShandyFFM

Neymar and Pedro having lunch before presentation.

henybaza.jpg
thats not pedro dude thats one of his friend i guess

PaulFCB

Banned
Too much attention for stuff like this, I was laughing at those sorry asses from Madrid when Kaka was presented but now and they were praising but it was clear he could fail. I have the same feeling for this event.

sailor

I guss Barca gave too much attention to this event just to depress RM, and especially Florentino who's just been elected for presidency. This is part of the communication war which affect the opponent. RM seems to be affected considering all the signings they advertize but never realise (Ancelotti, Cavani, Bale, Aguerro,...). Grosso Modo: Barca is still making the headlines for last few weeks !

PaulFCB

Banned
I would've preferred for Real Madrid to make lots of headlines by transferring Neymar and us keeping out of the press and cashing in 40m bucks for the pre-contract.

sailor

It's not a matter of being kept out of the press as it is a corporate maketing and planting doubts in the opponent's. Florentino expressed this "disturbance" in his yesterday's speach when he said that Madridistas shouldn't be hopeless and desparate after the signing of Neymar. There's a war on the pitch but it's monotored by the war that takes place on top.

PaulFCB

Banned
I don't care what Perez said, the thing is that if I would be a Real Madrid fan it would be very good news for me that Barcelona signed a player like Neymar and actually payed a huge sum of money for a player who has 0 experience in Europe.
Double that cause if Real would've signed him, we would've cashed some good money and would've been able to sign virtually any CB we would want for that, practically doing nothing.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They shouldn't be hopeless, they should celebrate and drink champagne because their rivals payed 60 million euro for a player like Neymar FFS.

Relax.

Why so negative? Atleast give the guy a chance.......

89Norcal

I don't care what Perez said, the thing is that if I would be a Real Madrid fan it would be very good news for me that Barcelona signed a player like Neymar and actually payed a huge sum of money for a player who has 0 experience in Europe.
Double that cause if Real would've signed him, we would've cashed some good money and would've been able to sign virtually any CB we would want for that, practically doing nothing.

PSG spend 45m on Lucas who also had no experience and he's done well.

There have been some fantastic players who have come from SA and succeeded in Europe, with our without growing up in a European club academy. And look what impact players like Paulinho and Fred have for the Brazil NT. I can understand people being paranoid about a Fernando Torres style flop, but like I've been saying, Neymar is no ordinary highly rated player - he possesses an incredibly popular image which is factored into any transfer dealings involving him

Should mention I kno Fred played in France, so I guess I'll see what type of prestige people place on Ligue 1 8 years ago :coffee:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans