Are you going to buy the 2013/14 Barca Home or Away Shirt ?

Who should I print on the away shirt ?

• Messi

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Xavi

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Puyol

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Thiago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

numero

Are you going to buy the 2013/14 Barca Home or Away Shirt ? I am going to. But I can't decide whom I should print. It's so hard to shortlist one player with all the favorites. :(

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I will personally buy the home jersey. If you want to go with the away thing, only one option; Puyol. True catalan hero, no one like him.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Yes I will buy both. I'll have Messi as usual on the home shirt and Neymar on the away shirt.

0n0mat0p0eia

I'll buy the home shirt, but will NEVER get a players name on the back.

I love Barca and never mind showing it to anyone, but being a fan boy of a player and having his name on me...sorry, no way.

Just my opinion, so no craziness, eh?

XaviMessiGirl

I'll buy the home shirt, but will NEVER get a players name on the back.

I love Barca and never mind showing it to anyone, but being a fan boy of a player and having his name on me...sorry, no way.

Just my opinion, so no craziness, eh?

I can see where you are coming from tbh, main reason I want to get a blank home shirt is because it's timeless. Players come & go but the club will always be there. But I do like player names on some of my shirts & I don't necessarily see it as fanboyism.

0n0mat0p0eia

I can see where you are coming from tbh, main reason I want to get a blank home shirt is because it's timeless. Players come & go but the club will always be there. But I do like player names on some of my shirts & I don't necessarily see it as fanboyism.

You're right, XMG, perhaps I was more than a little harsh.

Reminds me of the old story in The Sun of the Newcastle fan who got a large tattoo of Andy Cole in A Newcastle shirt a coupla days before he signed for Man Utd.

A name on the back of a shirt is not the same as a tattoo, but the shirt can be worn long after the player you have on the back has left the club.

Home of Barca Fans