International Champions Cup 2013

PaulFCB

Banned
Ew, watching football on a baseball stadium.
Couldn't they have played on the Colliseum?

If you're from Francisco, can you travel to L.A., especially since it's Saturday and come back the same day, or early the next day at a decent price FellainiGiovincoGirl or do it without getting on the plane?

:troll:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Ew, watching football on a baseball stadium.
Couldn't they have played on the Colliseum?

If you're from Francisco, can you travel to L.A., especially since it's Saturday and come back the same day, or early the next day at a decent price FellainiGiovincoGirl or do it without getting on the plane?

:troll:

If you're talking about Coliseum in Oakland as opposed to AT&T Park they're both baseball stadiums so what would the difference be? I agree it's fail though, as they probably won't completely cover the baseball diamond so there's going to be random dirt on one side of the pitch :lol: I don't know why they couldn't put it on Stanford Stadium, at least that is an American football ground that can more easily be converted since it's all grass, maybe it wasn't available for the date. Or Candlestick but I hate that place. The MLS stadium in San Jose is probably too small.

Noooo way I'm going to LA, Madrid/Juve/Everton in one stadium is like a triple threat of gross. But even if I wanted to, I work on Sundays so would be a pain in the ass getting back. I don't even know if I'll be going to the SF match yet. Everton fans I think I could deal with & they will probably be a minority anyway, but not sure if I really want to go through two hours surrounded by rubentini shouting about 31 all the time :shakeshead:

XaviMessiGirl

They could have used the Rose Bowl or the LA Coliseum here, but they chose a baseball stadium for some reason -__-

Ah he was talking about LA, nevermind. We have a "Coliseum" here too so thought he was referring to that. Yeah, both games in Cali are at baseball stadiums then.

AntiMadridista

Ah he was talking about LA, nevermind. We have a "Coliseum" here too so thought he was referring to that. Yeah, both games in Cali are at baseball stadiums then.

I'm not sure why either, the Rose Bowl holds a significant amount more people. And it was perfect for football when Barça played there a few years back.

Superfly

Banned
I'd be able to see all of them since they're all coming to Miami :) I have a friend who says he can get me the 2 day pass for all 4 games for $120

XaviMessiGirl

Sooo I've posted this elsewhere, but I ended up getting tickets to Juve-Everton, Deulo joining Everton kinda sealed the deal. Hopefully he plays but even if not I'll still get to see Pirlo & some of the other Azzurri players.

Juve have their training camp across the street from my work, if I quit posting it's because I got arrested for stalking. Or for kidnapping Isla & shipping him to Inter.

K

kingleo

Semi - Finals

Chelsea v AC Milan
Real Madrid v Everton

Looks like it could be a Chelsea vs Real Madrid Final which would be very interesting to see.

Home of Barca Fans