Rafael Márquez

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Do you think Red Bull would agree to a Cesc-Rafa swap?

Red Bull never won a trophy, Cesc would fit in perfectly.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
560869_685768877087_57600319_33325171_294099143_n.jpg

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
can anyone show me rafa's presentation for barcelona? and highlights for his first season (2003-2004)? Honestly can't find shit on youtube or anywhere else at the moment!

iced1776

Damm, disappointed. Wasn't necessary, didn't watch the game, but im hoping marquez just lost his cool and retaliated, still not right but idk. Still love ya Marquez ALL HOMO, LOL....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4L7dyFdVu0

The ref made a mess of that game, but unfortunately he's made quite a reputation in MLS for his temper... He missed the first two games of this season because of an incident last year where after a game he pegged a ball at Landon Donovan, then tried to headbutt and punch another player on Los Angeles, all unprovoked. This most recent incident was also entirely unprovoked and today he received a 3 game ban for breaking that player's collar bone into 4 pieces. Basically, the guys legs are totally shot, his attitude is poor, and he attempts to make up for it by testing the limits of how much violence MLS referees will allow. After 9 games of the MLS season, Rafa will have missed more games because of suspension than he has participated in, and his performances in those games have ranged from barely above mediocre to poor. The only reason is he still on this team is because a) he is used as a marketing tool by Red Bull to advertise their drink to the Latin market and b) no other team is insane enough to pay a transfer fee plus his salary. NY fans hate him, and even as a Barca fan I'm at the end of my leash, I want him to retire.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Personally I love how Rafa is hated in MLS, he's such a thug. :lol: He's wasting his time though, he might as well try and play back in Mexico because he's far too immobile for MLS at this point.

DucdeOrléans

Personally I love how Rafa is hated in MLS, he's such a thug. :lol: He's wasting his time though, he might as well try and play back in Mexico because he's far too immobile for MLS at this point.

Or a return to Monaco under the new Russian billionaire when they hopefully are promoted to Ligue 1 in the summer of 2013.

Rafa is still among my all-time favourite defenders for us:worthy: I even recall wanting him back last season:lol: Awesome player and absolutely brillaint during our 2005-2006 season. Also his passing ability and aerial ability:worthy:

iced1776

You should see how bad San Jose fans are freaking out lol, they're acting as if Rafa stabbed the guy.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Or a return to Monaco under the new Russian billionaire when they hopefully are promoted to Ligue 1 in the summer of 2013.

Rafa is still among my all-time favourite defenders for us:worthy: I even recall wanting him back last season:lol: Awesome player and absolutely brillaint during our 2005-2006 season. Also his passing ability and aerial ability:worthy:

I would love to see Monaco return to glory, so many awesome players have passed through their ranks. Plus they gave us Rafa, Giuly and Yaya.

You should see how bad San Jose fans are freaking out lol, they're acting as if Rafa stabbed the guy.
I read the post about it on their BigSoccer forum. They want to get him kicked out of the league :lol:

Home of Barca Fans