Rafael Márquez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't taunt them or encourage them guys. I've seen them creating 5 accounts in last few minutes already and they are trying to spam the forum. We had one attack from Gala fans before.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
im sorry i cant stop laughing there is another rafa vieweing and a zabaleta viewing ill stop imn sorry ill stop

B

barcarespect

hello guys,

First of all, I apologize for the idiotic acts of some galatasaray fans.

I am a galatasaray fan, too. There are some rumors about Marquez moving to my squad like you have already been aware.

After I read the comments about him though, I almost wish that it won't happen. We have known him as a good player but obviously you are not satisfied with his recent performance. Can you tell me why exactly, what's the problem with him, his age? His injury? We are looking for an agile defender who is good with the ball, like he used to be.. As you know our head coach is frank rijkaard and maybe the fact that they worked together in the past can be an advantage for us if he actually plays for us. What do guys think, will it be total waste if rafa comes to play for us?

I will delete this account after this message, I have no intention of keeping the forum busy, this is a barca forum and only barca fans should be here.

By the by the video is fake, another idiot has made it or maybe it is the same pathetic loser who posted those stupid messages, who knows:) Anyways, sorry for keeping it long, tale care guys..

(Congrats on 6 cups in 2009, great achievement!)

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
hello guys,

First of all, I apologize for the idiotic acts of some galatasaray fans.

I am a galatasaray fan, too. There are some rumors about Marquez moving to my squad like you have already been aware.

After I read the comments about him though, I almost wish that it won't happen. We have known him as a good player but obviously you are not satisfied with his recent performance. Can you tell me why exactly, what's the problem with him, his age? His injury? We are looking for an agile defender who is good with the ball, like he used to be.. As you know our head coach is frank rijkaard and maybe the fact that they worked together in the past can be an advantage for us if he actually plays for us. What do guys think, will it be total waste if rafa comes to play for us?

I will delete this account after this message, I have no intention of keeping the forum busy, this is a barca forum and only barca fans should be here.

By the by the video is fake, another idiot has made it or maybe it is the same pathetic loser who posted those stupid messages, who knows:) Anyways, sorry for keeping it long, tale care guys..

(Congrats on 6 cups in 2009, great achievement!)

marquez is not the man he used to be.

far, far from it.

however rijkaard probs wants him because:

1. the turkish league is of a lower standard so it's possible he won't be as exposed (although given the pace you play at I'd bet he bloody well will be).

2. he can be an excellent role model for any younger defenders you have at the club.

Home of Barca Fans