Rafael Márquez

IraqiCulé

Whatching the vid almost made me think he`s the best defender in the world
Comps will do that. :lol:

Reminds me, the other day I was looking up YouTube for Faubert clips and he didn't even look impressive in a compilation. That says a lot. :p

Evil

Shabazz
LOL .. Faubert played yesterday he simply could not fit it .. speaking of compilations, I could show you one where Oleguer is better than Nesta, Márquez and Puyol put together :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Marquez didn`t exactly shine vs. USA did he? Maybe it`s time to consider Pique (got very good ratings vs. England) as a first choice for CD

maz

I walk the line
Piqué did make a few mistakes against england to be honest. Firstly he was lucky not to be sent off in the first half (heskey was clearly onside) and also he made a few bad clearances.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx for that, I only watched some parts of the game. Guess I took those ratings for granted

maz

I walk the line
Its a shame sergi didnt get any minutes. Would have been nice to see him play. However as it is he still remains an unknown anomoly to those who dont watch la liga.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
President of one football team in Mexico called for action against Marquez, for his recent sending off in the USA match. He went so far and said that Mexico shouldn`t call up Marquez anymore.

Suits me

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Haha yea! please oh please dear mexico take away one of our solid CBs in the time we need him! we beg of you lol

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Marquez is improving day by day and will be crowned as best defender in near future. Its good to see player of such calibre at the club. Pique is also going very well.

Home of Barca Fans