Rafael Márquez

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
man, rafa, I love you so.

comes on, looks assured, plays a stunning 50 yard pass onto the head of ibra...

...and then hesitates and gets dispossessed by sinama down by the corner flag!

Sodamnsmooth

man, rafa, I love you so.

comes on, looks assured, plays a stunning 50 yard pass onto the head of ibra...

I think that was called a foul wasn't it?

You guys can hate all you want, but the fact is that he's getting mins while just coming back from injury and with a healthy Puyol. The guy is going to start once completely match fit, regardless of what you think and say.. get ready to see either Chygie or Pique on the bench.

mobster_1930

We will need Rafa this season, i have much more faith in him than Chygrynsky from what i have seen last night.

Man, it's his first match since injury, do you really expect of him to make a risky tackle after spending 3 months on sidelines ?

I always liked Rafa, he will be back at his best :marquez:

P.S. I don't like his current haircut, he was much more better with haircut below :
RafaelMarquez2.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Personally I like Rafa's haircut, the slicked back pony tail was iconic but the shorter hair looks nicer IMO.

You guys can hate all you want, but the fact is that he's getting mins while just coming back from injury and with a healthy Puyol. The guy is going to start once completely match fit, regardless of what you think and say.. get ready to see either Chygie or Pique on the bench.

:worthy: I doubt he could displace Pique but all signs point to the club still having plenty of faith in Rafa. If anything he looked better than I expected after not playing consistently in months.

C

ChuckaOwns

Personally i think Rafa works every haircut, the man is so adaptable:wub:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

yeah but it wasn't a foul, really.

anyway my point was it was classic rafa.

he looked awesome, in control, composed, etc. and then he had a brainfart and lost the ball.

made me chuckle is all.

lol@piqué on the bench. you may love rafa even more than nolan.

and your deductions are sloppy as hell. he got minutes ahead of puyol despite being unfit because the game was over, so what better time to get rafa some pitch-time to help him get fit again? I thought that was plain to see but then I guess if rafa's balls are in your mouth then his wang will be blocking your view.

I expect, if he can stay fit, he'll get a fair amount of game time. pep likes to rotate and he's a quality player and even though he's not as good as piqué or puyol you know you can trust him to play well (and of course have at least one brainfart).

Sodamnsmooth

yeah but it wasn't a foul, really.

anyway my point was it was classic rafa.

he looked awesome, in control, composed, etc. and then he had a brainfart and lost the ball.

made me chuckle is all.

lol@piqué on the bench. you may love rafa even more than nolan.

and your deductions are sloppy as hell. he got minutes ahead of puyol despite being unfit because the game was over, so what better time to get rafa some pitch-time to help him get fit again? I thought that was plain to see but then I guess if rafa's balls are in your mouth then his wang will be blocking your view.

I expect, if he can stay fit, he'll get a fair amount of game time. pep likes to rotate and he's a quality player and even though he's not as good as piqué or puyol you know you can trust him to play well (and of course have at least one brainfart).

Except he didn't lose the ball... if anything he was able to sell the foul well which worked out for us. Whatever it is, I just don't see you criticize any of the other defenders as much as you do Rafa- hater. If Pep didn't care about playing Rafa anymore as you were implicitly suggesting, then he wouldn't be giving him mins to get him match fit. Pique is a quality defender and is playing extremely well right now... I agree that he won't be benched. Last season, before the injury, please remember that Pique and Marquez held the back line while Puyol was sitting.

If anything...it's good that we have this depth in the back right now. Why do you go on about how Rafa f*cks up all the time? You never jump on anyone else's back.

:marquez:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Except he didn't lose the ball... if anything he was able to sell the foul well which worked out for us. Whatever it is, I just don't see you criticize any of the other defenders as much as you do Rafa- hater. If Pep didn't care about playing Rafa anymore as you were implicitly suggesting, then he wouldn't be giving him mins to get him match fit. Pique is a quality defender and is playing extremely well right now... I agree that he won't be benched. Last season, before the injury, please remember that Pique and Marquez held the back line while Puyol was sitting.

If anything...it's good that we have this depth in the back right now. Why do you go on about how Rafa f*cks up all the time? You never jump on anyone else's back.

:marquez:
:worthy::worthy::worthy:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
all he said was rafa has brain fart and there is no denying this.... calma..... he still a good player

Home of Barca Fans