In:
Neymar €25m
Reina €8m
Inigo Martinez €15m
Jeremy Mathieu €8m
(Imanol Agirretxe €7m)
-----------------------cca. €60m

Let me explain:
Reina - 80 % of goalkeeper's performance goes down to his mentality and mental preparation, at least I believe so. Just look at Diego Lopez. He was Sevilla's second goalkeeper. Andres Palop who is like 97 years old had a spot infront of him. And look at him now. In my opion he was the best goalkeeper from January to May both in UCL and LLL. Plus he is Catalan and a true leader.
Inigo - No need to explain. Young, fast, solid in air, very good season for RS, one of the best CBs in LLL this season if not the best(Godin, Miranda, Inigo).
Jeremy Mathieu- been absolute beast since Valverde put him on CB positon. Though he is 1.93 m tall he is still the fastest CB I have ever seen. And we need his height. Plus he would be happy to take bench.
Imanol Agirretxe- Not sure about this one. We could definetly use a ST and Imanol seems like a good idea.

Starting 11:
abERqbFagb.jpg

Starting 11 away UCL games:
abERqgTade.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I like some of your ideas, but what did you do with Xavi? You didn't off load him and didn't use him in any of your lineups...

dlx3

Who is this guy?

He is one of the reasons why Sociedad is fighting for 4th spot in LLL. Scored impresive 13 goals and got 6 assists, though he started only 20 matches. We could really use all of his 188 cm upfront. He has proven this year that he is a deadly finisher. His defensive contribution is also great. Plus he would be happy to take the SUB-role.

@ evilhita666 : Xavi would stay were he is :D. He was evidently overplayed this year. Thiago is 22 and it's time for him to step up. He has shown his qualities he just need playing time. If minutes this year were divided: 3300 for Xavi and 1900 for Thiago I would like to see 2600 - 2600 next season. Or somewhere near there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans