Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

Alik

Torres did well to create that chance Pedro missed.

Neymar's shot was excellent.

Arbeloa playing crap, Marcelo playing well. So is David Luiz.

Ghost

I kinda wanted Brazil to win more tbh, but also wanted Spain to play good. So, hopefully it ends 2-1 or something.

Stric

Spain is playing their worst game in ages. What the hell is wrong with them? It's almost as if it's been set up for Brazil to reach the finals and win.

Before I get flamed, disclaimer: I sad ALMOST AS IF.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Fred and Pedro really really should've scored. Neymar is being marked by Arbeloa, Xavi and Pique when he has the ball and everyone is back.

F

Flavia

Spain is playing their worst game in ages. What the hell is wrong with them? It's almost as if it's been set up for Brazil to reach the finals and win.

They felt the pressure, I think. Also, that early goal made them quite nervous. Never thought this Brazil side would own Spain like this.

This game reminds me of Barcelona vs Bayern and Barcelona vs Madrid last season. Barca needs to buy strong players, players who will fight for every ball, players that will not let others treat them like crap. Brazil today represents the Bayern or madrid and spain? Spain represent barca.

Jadentheman

Brasil shows why they are the true kings of football. Five stars against one. Spain's run will still be remembered through history. Iniesta is nearly invisible

Alik

Home side advantage. Brazil is really motivated. Plus Spain didn't play their normal in semi's either.

ShandyFFM

Im worried about Barca when looking at Spain too.Seems like we dont stand a chance against big teams who press a lot and play on counterattacks. Without Messi Barca and Spain are good but not standing alone in the wold anymore. Thanks god we now got two insane players upfront.

But whats really making me wonder is that all other teams seem to press more then we does. In the past years we were the team which pressed the most. Now it seems like all big teams are pressing more than us

Home of Barca Fans