Confederations Cup 2013 - Final: Brazil 3-0 Spain

XaviMessiGirl

There was that Italy-Brazil friendly a couple months ago that ended in a 2-2 draw. If I remember correctly Neymar didn't stand out much. I wonder if it will be different this time with a trophy on the line.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I thought Neymar was actually pretty good and he got an assist, Brazil-Italy should be a fun game regardless.

How do you guys think Uruguay will play? They've been poor recently, but Cavani, Suarez speak for themselves...

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Really disappointed Vela won't be in this :(
Oh and JDS needs to leave to get some playing time, in order for him to get called up.

khorne

Another meaningless tournament( like the club world cup) that is added to the already full schedule of footballers. It's a pity that it will be winter in Brazil, because the players won't be able to combine this tournament with some fine vacations.

Meaningless perhaps, but the confed cup is great fun to watch. There's a lot of goals and attractive playing, because a loss is not so terrible that teams resort to defensive tactical play, but the players still want to win in and try like they mean it most of the time. also, it's great for testing out new players and tactics and you get some really nice pair ups. just look at that, Italy - Brazil, Mexico - Japan, Spain - Nigeria :wub: that's football to enjoy!

XaviMessiGirl

I hope Italy win. I usually cheer for Spain first because of all the Barca players but they should let someone else win for a change :lol:

Home of Barca Fans