Lets support Girona

Zuess99

, im assuming that they need to finish second for a definite promotion. They have two games left, first against Almeria(who lead them by one point) and last against Real Madrid castilla .The reason why this is a significant team is cause it will be the third catalan team in la liga. :party1:
n_girona_fc_camiseta-300747.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Are they financially sound? For the future of La Liga it is of high importance clubs that make losses every year need to get everything sorted out first. Don't want them to be another QPR, making huge losses and ending up relegating any way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, didn't remember Barca B would be playing them yesterday. Girona's win was a sure bet if there ever was one.
Hope they qualify and then we send them some youngsters for 1st division experience.

Galning

Oh man, didn't remember Barca B would be playing them yesterday. Girona's win was a sure bet if there ever was one.
Hope they qualify and then we send them some youngsters for 1st division experience.

Our own Getafe? :w000t:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think it was Tito (or someone from management) who mentioned the idea, few days ago, of sending guys on loan to Girona should they qualify.
So, it's a very probable scenario :)

PaCmAn

So Elche have been promoted and so it's going to be a fight between Almeria, Girona, Villarreal, Alcorcón, Ponferradina and Las Palmas, hope Girona and Villarreal make it, saying that I don't mind Las Palmas making it since I'm from Tenerife, I would love a canary island team to make it.

Zuess99

Yeah but if Girona win their next two games then its automatic promotion. Fail to do so they have to play play-offs which are kinda risky. And yes our own Getafe, a place where we can send some of our barca b players.

Home of Barca Fans