Neymar and Barça reach an agreement

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What I've understood is that he signed his contract termination with Santos last time, and he will sign his official Barcelona contract on Monday in Barcelona. (and no, it does not make him a free agent in the time between those two moments)

F

Flavia

What I've understood is that he signed his contract termination with Santos last time, and he will sign his official Barcelona contract on Monday in Barcelona. (and no, it does not make him a free agent in the time between those two moments)

What I read it was that he signed his contract with Barça. Sanllehi was present for that, and just his medical and presentation are pending.

F

Flavia

Do you think Neymar could come to Barcelona next week as Brazil NT is busy for the Confederations Cup?

His presentation is confirmed on June 3rd. Barça has a private jet to take him there and back, during the brake they have on sunday/monday.

MJ BarcaFan

His presentation is confirmed on June 3rd. Barça has a private jet to take him there and back, during the brake they have on sunday/monday.

Thanks for the update Flavia :)

Just wondering why Neymar's contract signing that took place in Brazil is not showing up at FCB's website? Did it have wide press coverage back in Brazil?

F

Flavia

Thanks for the update Flavia :)

Just wondering why Neymar's contract signing that took place in Brazil is not showing up at FCB's website? Did it have wide press coverage back in Brazil?

Yes, I think the pic with Neymar, his agents and the Barça rep Raul Sanllehi was posted somewhere on his thread.

On the subject:
barcastuff
Picture: The briefcase with all documents regarding Neymar's transfer arrived yesterday in Barcelona http://twitpic.com/cu0q6t [md]
943417_493304194075385_843223644_n.jpg

pawanme10

I wasn't a huge fan of this guy.
But, he chose us over Real, Chelsea (rumored to have the highest bid placed) etc.,
That simple gesture has made me his fan regardless of his time here being a failure or a success.
Welcome, Neymar. :worthy:

Der Kaiser

Transfermarkt lowered their assumed transfer fee a few days ago from 54 to 28m. If it's indeed only 28m Im very happy about this deal, 54 however looks a bit over the top for a young brazilian with only 1 year left on his contract.

From a sporting perspective, he'll have to accept his role as Messi's sidekick for now, and please please stop the diving!

Home of Barca Fans