Neymar and Barça reach an agreement

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Not only has this saga not gone on all summer like some feared it would, but he only cost 25 million.

PacoBJuarez

Considering how much he was speculated to cost, I'm considering this a huge victory for the team. Even if he flops (which of course I hope he doesn't), he'll make that money back in a few seasons in merchandising, advertising, etc. rights. Most importantly, I hope he turns out to be the player we all hope he can be. But if not... at least we didn't break the bank.

pavanmessi09

Good news is he costed very less than we all expected . Hope he adds another dimension to the attack.
Dear Pele,
If you think Neymar is better than messi we all will be happy now :-D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

King Leo

Banned
how much money do we have still to spend? we need a solid defender and goal keeper. I hope we don't cheap out.

Sasuke85

Hummels...hmm. Of all these later Borussia games that I've watched, I don't remember one game where Hummels didn't screw up, some major screw ups. It seems to me that he'll be just another defender like some of the ones we already have. Just going by what I've seen.

We should buy Thiago Silva insead of Hummels. Silva's ability has been verified, and at the age of 28, he can play at his best for 3-4 more years.

As for the Neymar transfer, I would like to say thanks to the purchasing team. They did an excellent job :)

Antigun

The 25m is inclusive of the 10m up-front fees we paid, or exclusive? And is this for his full ownership or just the 55% Santos owned?

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I thought it was for 100%, 15M to Santos and 10M to DIS, the investment company. Don't know about the 10M upfront though, whether that was included or not.

Most likely exclusive of the 10m paid months ago. still 35m is a bargain. One year and its paid back. Has there ever been a case like this, a hyped player going for 3 times cheaper than some other clubs offered ?

Home of Barca Fans