Adriano renews his contract with FC Barcelona through 2017

F

Flavia

www.fcbarcelona.com

05/22/2013 18:06

The Club reaches an agreement with the player to extend the contract linking the two parties for four additional seasons, the player's buyout clause is set at 90 million euros

2012-12-16_BARCELONA-ATLETICO_14.v1369239999.JPG

FC Barcelona have agreed to terms with Adriano Correia to renew the player’s contract for four additional seasons, through June 30 of 2017. The player’s buyout clause is set at 90 million euros.

The agreement was reached this afternoon in Barcelona after Club officials discussed the terms of the contract extension with the player’s representative, Paulo Affonso Neves.

The perfect multi-purpose player

The Brazilian signed for the Blaugrana from Sevilla in the summer of 2010. Since then he’s become known as one of the most versatile players on FC Barcelona’s roster. He’s performed well in the centre back position, as well as the right and left full back positions and as an attacking midfielder. Even though Adriano has picked up a handful of injuries during his three seasons at the Club, he’s managed to score 10 goals in his 105 matches for the Blaugrana.

Adriano's Profile and stats.

impeh

Hi, its me..
sweet :dance:

hopefully he'll stay fit next season. Can cover pretty much anywhere on the pitch :lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
...aaannnddd he injured himself on the way home after signing the renewal.

tello

Very good decision made by the management IMO.

Let's hope he remains injury free as much as possible !:adriano: :yes:

jamrock

Should have sold him, no Tito will continue to use him in very position that needs filling over the youth

utility73

Happy about this. He is one of my favorite players... in the few minutes he plays now and then until getting injured again.
Anyway I hope there will be far less injuries next season and that he will get played in more fitting positions.

Home of Barca Fans