New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barca8

Fa13_FB_ClubKits_Barca_Authentic_Home_HERO_0476-Optimized.v1369124235.jpeg
Fa13_FB_ClubKits_Barca_Authentic_Away_HERO_0472-Optimized.v1369124189.jpeg

Wish the (home) Blue was a little lighter and if we didn't have that awful airways sponsor on the front. Other than that beautiful kits, looking forward to getting both.

BarcaGirl

Why are the letters white on the home kit?? :( Yellow would be somuch better.

I'm so getting the away kit ... it's beautiful :wub:

Afro

If these kits had UNICEF (or no sponsor at all) on the front, they'd be amongst the best we've ever had IMO.

Bit of a shame that when we finally have a senyera away kit that it's ruined by Qatar Airways. :(

Barca8

Wow, nice pic w/La Rambla background! It looks like the "fading" we have on our home shirt this year is being used on the socks as they fade from blue to red which looks really cool.
I wish Thiago wasn't standing right in front of Pique so we could see what the kit looks like in long sleeves.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Finally some great kits :hooray: ..Love how they shaded out the socks, looks like they haven't entirely decided where to go with them because one particular iteration I saw looked terrible

Stric

Where do you guys see the shaded socks?! I can barely make out anything on that pic. :/

Anyways, I LOVE the new kits! Probably my favourite so far.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, that's what I meant, you can't see the socks in the pic...Seems like it's still a work in progress perhaps

Stric

Well, that's what I meant, you can't see the socks in the pic...Seems like it's still a work in progress perhaps

Barca8 said that the socks fade from blue to red. That's what I was aiming at. :) I doubt it's still a work in progress, since the kits have been officially announced. We'll probably see the entire collection soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans