New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-kun

Marketing or good football? Atleti showed money isn't everything. You sound like Rosell.

if all goes well next year the athletes get to -20 in the second place, the money used to be great for years and allow you to buy great players, this year we have to buy several

mittchan82

I'd rather prefer this, but it'll be a dream...

cognsjqjf6snhrgxf.jpg

clean. Very very clean. I'd love to see this rather than the "leaked" version with the Catalonian flag triangle.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Pretty sure the Qatar Airways sticker comes off if you put the jersey in the washer too many times (the UNICEF logo at the back will be gone too though). The Barca, Nike and LFP emblems will stay.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pretty sure the Qatar Airways sticker comes off if you put the jersey in the washer too many times (the UNICEF logo at the back will be gone too though). The Barca, Nike and LFP emblems will stay.

Nope. They use a much more durable material for the sponsor logos. I remember my Barca 10/11 jersey, the A.Iniesta letters all came off but the UNICEF letters remain as good as new.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd rather prefer this, but it'll be a dream...

cognsjqjf6snhrgxf.jpg

Very nice but it is just a fantasy design. The 14/15 home kit has been finalized, it is the one in the first leaked photo. Love it or hate it, we will have to wear it for one season.

slvtn

Yeah, I just stumbled upon it on Google when I searched "fantasy kit." The leaked one might be ok though once it's real. Won't be getting one anyway.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Nope. They use a much more durable material for the sponsor logos. I remember my Barca 10/11 jersey, the A.Iniesta letters all came off but the UNICEF letters remain as good as new.

I couldn't tell you about the player names and numbers because mine is a blank Barca jersey. Always prefer them that way. The less stuff written on a football jersey, the better.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I couldn't tell you about the player names and numbers because mine is a blank Barca jersey. Always prefer them that way. The less stuff written on a football jersey, the better.

Well, I would agree that some central and South American club teams have way too many flashy logos, signs all over the jersey that make them look quite distractive and ugly, but I think having the player name and number printed on the jersey completes it.

Never bought a blank jersey in my life. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans