New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Great kits. I'll get both. The home with Messi, away with Puyol.

King Leo

Banned
I JUST LOVE THIS KIT! 10/10

they got the fabric details from the current kit. The color is right, the design is classic beauty and the away kit is super good. It's a shame though because I want to buy both but wont until we get rid of the Qatar crap.

PaulFCB

Banned
There should be a safe way to get rid of the printing.

As much as I can see, they're ironed really well, it should be much harder to get those off face to ordinary name and number printings.

AntiMadridista

I love them. The Qatar Airways logo doesn't bother me much, everyone else has a sponsor so who cares. I like the font much better than Qatar Foundation.

Stric

I have no experience in ironing :lol: but from what I've heard, you should always iron printed shirts inside out, to keep the printing from sticking onto the hot surface of the iron. Sooo... Ignoring that might be a way to get rid of the sponsor logo. :lol: You might damage the shirt, though. :VdB:

King Leo

Banned
If someone successfully manages to remove the Qatar Airways please share your method. I'm dying here to buy both Jerseys. They're damn looking good.

Stric

I love them. The Qatar Airways logo doesn't bother me much, everyone else has a sponsor so who cares. I like the font much better than Qatar Foundation.

Me too. It would be damn near impossible not to have a sponsor at this level. I would prefer something cool like Audi or whatever, but hey, at least it's not a betting company or a brewery. I wouldn't mind a smaller logo, though.

AntiMadridista

Me too. It would be damn near impossible not to have a sponsor at this level. I would prefer something cool like Audi or whatever, but hey, at least it's not a betting company or a brewery. I wouldn't mind a smaller logo, though.

Yea it could be a little better, but it's definitely not a deal breaker. At least it's not Burger King!

Barca8

Barca8 said that the socks fade from blue to red. That's what I was aiming at. :) I doubt it's still a work in progress, since the kits have been officially announced. We'll probably see the entire collection soon.

You can only make it out with Pique since he pulls his socks up really high. Around his knee the socks are blue with a yellow stripe but as it goes down it looks like its fading into red.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
barca-131415.jpg

socks

thiago_shirt.jpg

kit numbering

Courtesy of the Official Online Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans