New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilberto

That's just how they make money, which I understand. But they don't really need to have new kits every season. Bayern actually uses their home kit for 2 seasons before changing.

Off-topic: I actually went to Beijing a month ago, stayed for a week. It was wonderful (I saw your signature and location so I just had to tell :D)

On-Topic: Do you guys know of any website for cheap fake kits? I obviously prefer real kits but as they are so expensive, I'd like to have a few fake ones aswell. i don't want them to look fake though :D.

Kerrybai

The home jersey is in my local sports shops for 59 Euro

Check out local stores before getting ripped off for 85 on the website. The only problem is they do not have the away jersey.

BarcaGirl

Check out local stores before getting ripped off for 85 on the website. The only problem is they do not have the away jersey.

I've read somewhere that the away kit goes on sale in june.

XaviMessiGirl

They are more expensive than last season's. The US store I buy from a lot has them at 90 USD (uncustomized)... last year (and years before that) was 85 when they came out. I wonder if all club jerseys will have this price increase or if it's just trying to squeeze more money out of Barca fans.

PaulFCB

Banned
Meh, the price is just for the Barcelona store, they are thinking that maybe many people haven't seen the shirts anywhere else and sell them as if they're the only vendor.

Wonder if they're in the Nike stores in our malls, we don't have official Nike stores, just franchises.........

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Off-topic: I actually went to Beijing a month ago, stayed for a week. It was wonderful (I saw your signature and location so I just had to tell :D)

On-Topic: Do you guys know of any website for cheap fake kits? I obviously prefer real kits but as they are so expensive, I'd like to have a few fake ones aswell. i don't want them to look fake though :D.

Thank you Gilles for the nice words. Yup, I am Beijing-born and Beijing-bred.

I'd say try Ebay or iOffer for the knock-off jerseys. I sometimes buy fake jerseys for those teams that I follow but not exactly a fan of, such as Bayern and BVB, I always felt for Barca jerseys I had to buy the real ones since I want the club to make some money off of the jerseys I bought and use the money to sign some good players and hire a proper manager and cut Tito loose. Oh well. :lol:

PaulFCB

Banned
There are lots of people from Asia, mainly Hong-Kong I see, that sell fake shirts online.
Bigger problem is, they have contacts across Europe for example who sell shirts on forums or local auction sites similar to Ebay, where there aren't rules like those that state that you can't sell fakes and promote them as "Nike, Adidas, Puma etc" only "FC xxxx Home Shirt 2009/10" for example. Still, there are probably many on ebay that advertise them as authentic and some might not even know that they're possessing fakes.
For one, Nike fakes are in my opinion more easy to spot, they're harder to fake than Adidas IMO, there are many indicators if they're fake and the material is harder to copy perfectly.
Second of all, I see that ex-sites that sold them from HK as fakes have gone down recently, maybe there are others, but they sell them cheaper than those guys in ebay. There are many who sell fakes for "150 RON a piece with or without printing" in Romania, probably buy them for 10 euro a piece ( 45 RON ) + delivery which shouldn't be expensive if they order 10+ at least each time.
I have an Inter 2007/08 + Champions League version + Ibrahimovic 9 Printing. My intention was to buy it along with the centenary away and sell them, I bought them 25 euro a piece from a guy, didn't know they were fakes, resold the away one for 70 Euro and later found out they were fakes, the home one I couldn't sell but the profit was there.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The bottom line is, if you support the club and you want to feel good about what you wear, buy the official products. If you are physically pretty fit, buy the authentic player issued jerseys. :p

Gilberto

60 euro's isn't that much for me though.. I walk around in football shirts anywhere, anytime haha
I love football shirts.. The design, the emblem, the material, the fit,

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
60 euro's isn't that much for me though.. I walk around in football shirts anywhere, anytime haha
I love football shirts.. The design, the emblem, the material, the fit,

Same here. I have a lot of jerseys and I wear them around on weekends, some of my neighbors must be wondering, is this guy a fan of 20 different teams? haha

XaviMessiGirl

Same here. I have a lot of jerseys and I wear them around on weekends, some of my neighbors must be wondering, is this guy a fan of 20 different teams? haha

Yeah, I have a whole closet full of football jerseys (and training shirts, football related t-shirts, etc). This is what I have off the top of my head:

Barca: 4 jerseys, 1 training top, Liga Champions t-shirts from 2010 & 2011, CL Champions t-shirt from 2011, 1 other t-shirt, 1 hoodie, 1 jacket
Liverpool: 5 jerseys (and just preordered next season's so soon to be 6), Carling Cup Winners 2012 t-shirt, two other t-shirts, 1 jacket
Inter: 2 jerseys, 2 t-shirts, 1 hoodie (unofficial)
Palermo: 1 jersey
Spain NT: 1 training top, 1 WC Champs 2010 t-shirt, 1 t-shirt with Villa on the back
Italy NT: 1 jersey, 1 t-shirt
Argentina NT: 1 jersey, 1 t-shirt
Catalunya NT: 1 jersey

I actually wear them all too :p and I'm not even counting scarves, hats & such

PaulFCB

Banned
FC Barcelona 2002-04 3rd Kit XL
FC Barcelona 2004-05 Away XXL
FC Barcelona 2005-06 Home Kit + Shorts
FC Barcelona 2005-06 Away Kit x2 ( 1x with Eto'o 9 ) + 1x Shorts
FC Barcelona 2006-07 Home x2 ( L & XL ) + 1x Shorts
FC Barcelona 2006-07 Away x2 ( L + Ronnie 10 & XL )
FC Barcelona 2007-08 Home x2 ( Both XL, 1x Puyol 5 )
FC Barcelona 2007-08 Away XL + 1x shorts
FC Barcelona 2008-09 Home XL
FC Barcelona 2008-09 Away XL x3
FC Barcelona 2009/10 Away XL + Shorts.
End :(, that was my last "new kit", bought it the days it came out, never had so much money to buy since then, but i gotta get em all :(.
Oh, yeah, L seems to be perfect, but XL more comfy especially after beer and pizza, L is just more sexy and slim :laporta:.

slvtn

Definately do that. I just waited a little to get this seasons home kit and got a customized one (Xavi) for 59€. Might do the same with next years kit, unless I can arrange with Qatar Airways. I'll probably look for the 10/11 kit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans