Kevin De Bruyne

Andresito

Staff member
Didn't Mourinho complain about him having low work rate and being lazy at Chelsea? Incredible development.

KingLeo10

Calling him a top 5 player in the world is an insult. He is in the top three no questions asked. There are very few players in today's age that I rave about, but this bloke is one of them and he deserves every bit of the plaudits he gets.

Wanted him since 2014 and would still go in hard for him this summer if he is available. 3-4 seasons at his current level are enough.

His improvisation and off the cuff creative passing is second to none in the last 10 years imo. Messi has a better 'disciplined' pass and 'measured' through ball but KDB beats him in deep balls, crosses, and other things.

Honestly, Kaka-esque in that regard and like some of the great no.10s of the 90s and 00s.

Tackle

His improvisation and off the cuff creative passing is second to none in the last 10 years imo. Messi has a better 'disciplined' pass and 'measured' through ball but KDB beats him in deep balls, crosses, and other things.

Honestly, Kaka-esque in that regard and like some of the great no.10s of the 90s and 00s.

He would have the perfect and seamless Iniesta replacement. Makes it even more frustrating what this squad could look like today with some competent planning. Kante was another one that I wanted and was available for peanuts relative to today. We should be so much stronger than we are currently. Instead we have blown hundred upon millions of euros on duds like Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho.

Mitchell1978

Beast mode. Basically a more athletic/creative version of current Messi.

They have similar vision (both are top 2 in the world in that regard) but dumb comparison otherwise, De Bruyne is not that much of a goalscorer or dribbler.

Anyway, by far my favourite Belgian player (certainly better then Hazard who is usually rated higher by large portions of the Belgian press) and currently best midfielder in the world.

FinBarcelonafan

They have similar vision (both are top 2 in the world in that regard) but dumb comparison otherwise, De Bruyne is not that much of a goalscorer or dribbler.

Anyway, by far my favourite Belgian player (certainly better then Hazard who is usually rated higher by large portions of the Belgian press) and currently best midfielder in the world.

Hazards style looks more fancy. Bruyne more effective.

KingLeo10

Of course I was comparing their attributes in their passing game. Which is apparent in my other post too.

You need to relax with things related to Messi. Not everything is a slight.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His peak, for me, was 2 years ago but even today he remains the most influential midfielder in football

Xaviniesta

If city's UCL ban appeal gets rejected, and with guardiola probably leaving eventually.. he should force a move to liverpool (he is a liverpool fan and speaks english, don't see him ever coming to barca)

liverpool would probably dominate the PL and he would win the ballon d'or if they won the CL. if i am him, i would make this move. he will be forgotten in 20 years otherwise. he would cement his legacy by moving and winning in europe. he is one of those generational players. it would be such a waste if he stayed in city

JamDav1982

If city's UCL ban appeal gets rejected, and with guardiola probably leaving eventually.. he should force a move to liverpool (he is a liverpool fan and speaks english, don't see him ever coming to barca)

liverpool would probably dominate the PL and he would win the ballon d'or if they won the CL. if i am him, i would make this move. he will be forgotten in 20 years otherwise. he would cement his legacy by moving and winning in europe. he is one of those generational players. it would be such a waste if he stayed in city

No chance they ever sell him to Liverpool or Liverpool pay the money needed to sign him when will be 29 at start of season.

If CL is played this season he has very good chance to get it.

Home of Barca Fans