Kevin De Bruyne

KDB has good end product, but he plays way too many Hollywood balls and his general play is average.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep replaced him sooner, rather than later.

Mitchell1978

KDB has good end product, but he plays way too many Hollywood balls and his general play is average.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep replaced him sooner, rather than later.

One of the few midfielders who could actually help this barca team, works hard and has vision, a good shot.
Certainly a player who is a lot more effective then your username.

This made me chuckle, although Man City have much bigger problems than KdB's consistency; he's surely one of the brighter spots on the current Man City side

Actually, KDB is part of the problem.

Not a very good possession player, not an ideal fit for Pep's CM/winger position, subpar workrate, the whole mentality isn't Pep like.

Honestly, signing either Coutinho or KDB would be a huge massive fail for barcelona. Team needs a Thiago/verrati like CM, moreso gunners like KDB or coutinho

lol, have you even watched the guy, his workrate is always among the highest on the field

Not really. His workrate is subpar. Man, belgians be defending KDB since forever on every forum. Watch KDB play on the wings and see what happens. SEE where exactly the other team always attacks...

KDB had a few games with good workrate (mainly the first few games where the whole team pressed well), however, after that not really. I know you belgians love defending your players on every freaking football forum there is, but KDB is not that type of player.

Honestly, if KDB had a good workrate or at least on par with David Silva, the team would of been so much better this season.

Mitchell1978

Not really. His workrate is subpar. Man, belgians be defending KDB since forever on every forum. Watch KDB play on the wings and see what happens. SEE where exactly the other team always attacks...

KDB had a few games with good workrate (mainly the first few games where the whole team pressed well), however, after that not really. I know you belgians love defending your players on every freaking football forum there is, but KDB is not that type of player.

Honestly, if KDB had a good workrate or at least on par with David Silva, the team would of been so much better this season.

Hardly, i'm usually quite critical of them, find they are overhyped by our own press, but KDB is the real deal, almost every time i've seen him i see him working his ass off.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
All the high level of praise for KDB seems to have quietened down these days.

He's a good player but people talked him up way too much tbh.

slicknick

All the high level of praise for KDB seems to have quietened down these days.

He's a good player but people talked him up way too much tbh.

He is good, but as a Belgian myself, I can testify that he is NOT a world beater...Hazard (at least his offensive qualities) would fir that bill a lot more than KdB

Grego

I can't understand why this man is never been on our radar. Would be a perfect fit in our midfield. I would love to see him play instead of Rakitic...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I can't understand why this man is never been on our radar. Would be a perfect fit in our midfield. I would love to see him play instead of Rakitic...

City wouldn't sell. They'd just go trigger Messi's clause and at this point, he may actually leave.

This guy is so good, if we had got him after the 14/14 season, we probably would have won the treble in back to back years and definitely won La Liga last year as well.

Home of Barca Fans