Kevin De Bruyne

FC433

Erikson is not far from him if I am being honest. KDB is an amazing passer, but above that he has a very good stamina. Great player.

Ritchie

How have Barca missed out on all these creative players that have gone to England (De Bruyne, Bernardo, Eriksen, Coutinho, Hazard, Mikhitaryan etc) and ended up with such a rank bad midfield despite all the money spent on it?

Givenchy

How have Barca missed out on all these creative players that have gone to England (De Bruyne, Bernardo, Eriksen, Coutinho, Hazard, Mikhitaryan etc) and ended up with such a rank bad midfield despite all the money spent on it?

agree with the rest but Mkhitaryan? NO. the guy is garbage

JamDav1982

Barcelona had the second best creative player in the world after Messi and he was probably the most bitched about player of last few years.

Ritchie

Barcelona had the second best creative player in the world after Messi and he was probably the most bitched about player of last few years.

Your forwards should always be creative. There's been nothing creative about the midfield for years now though. Messi has increasingly had to drop back to make anything happen.

JamDav1982

There's been nothing creative about the midfield for years now. Messi has increasingly had to drop back to make anything happen.

This players you named are barely midfielders though.

KDB has dropped back this season and Coutinho towards end of last but fact remains Barca had probably second most creative player in world who actually created the most chances last season and shit that got spoken about him was unreal.

Givenchy

I wouldn't have gone for him particularly but he's an improvement on worthless shit like Arda and Gomes and would offer more than Paulinho.

im not actually sure he is an improvement. from what ive seen of him at United he seems a bit of a pussy, he had a good season at Dortmund but even then i can remember that game vs Madrid where he wasted chance after chance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-W4CJ6z0o8 this one stays with me :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans