Kevin De Bruyne

Morten

??-lukaku
hazard-kdb-salah

☠️☠️

Hazard leaving was seasons after Mou left, and Lukaku is good, but quite up there, and i believe they had Diego Costa at the time?
Losing Salah and KDB is on Mou though, short-term success at the cost of long-term.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Apparently his 104 created chances from open play is a new record across the top 5 European leagues since the data is available for each competition (06/07).

vegitot

Apparently his 104 created chances from open play is a new record across the top 5 European leagues since the data is available for each competition (06/07).

Unreal. IMO he is much better than Modric/Kross, up there with Xavi/Iniesta (without international performance).

Morten

He is Citys best player, no doubt, which makes it odd that they were a better team last season with KDB injuried for most of it.

Now, i doubt conceding so many silly goals this season compared to last is his fault, so they probably would have done worse without this season.

Last edited:

Jenks

In terms of getting back to where they were I think the front line and DM is even more of a problem than the defence. Rodri doesn't cover the ground like Fernandinho used to, he sees the danger but I'm not sure he has the athleticism to recover. Sane is a massive loss in my opinion. Sane/Aguero/Sterling was a really well balanced front three, and they haven't found anything like it since. Sancho would have been perfect but I don't think they want to spend the money.

BarcaOG

Banned
great player but he honestly looks like he has an anger issue, just bottling up, one day hes going to absolutely lose it and its going to be volcanic :shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans