Kevin De Bruyne

Tackle

Imagine Neymar had stayed and we bought this lad straight from Wolfsburg to phase out Iniesta. Would still be a top 3 team in the world.

Sorin

Best player in the world this season or in the top 3 at worst. He's such a complete player. He's the best midfielder since Iniesta and Xavi without a doubt imo. Better than Modric and Kroos, at least peak wise.

serghei

Impressive. I'd say he is at peak right now. Completely owned Madrid's midfield. I also agree his playmaking ability is 2nd only to Xavi and Iniesta in the last decade. But I wouldn't say he's been better than Modric and Kroos overall.

vegitot

Best player in the world this season or in the top 3 at worst. He's such a complete player. He's the best midfielder since Iniesta and Xavi without a doubt imo. Better than Modric and Kroos, at least peak wise.

Clearly. Wonderful player

vegitot

Impressive. I'd say he is at peak right now. Completely owned Madrid's midfield. I also agree his playmaking ability is 2nd only to Xavi and Iniesta in the last decade. But I wouldn't say he's been better than Modric and Kroos overall.

Different player but De Bruyne is clearly better overall. His offensive output is insane

Home of Barca Fans