Kevin De Bruyne

Messigician

Too old and expensive.

Don't get me wrong he would be cool but already showing signs of a decline and is injury prone

Do we REALLY want to pay 100m for a soon to be 30 year old on 400k a week?

Think about it folks

soul24rage

Too old and expensive.

Don't get me wrong he would be cool but already showing signs of a decline and is injury prone

Do we REALLY want to pay 100m for a soon to be 30 year old on 400k a week?

Think about it folks

I'm happy that you changed your stance on Neymar :valverde:

Messigician

I am glad people see the similarities. Maybe now ppl can see the point of view of those in favour of the Neymar transfer, despite what I said ppl still would be in favour of signing KDB, imo our LW is dead and I can't think of anyone except Neymar who resolve that issue, I am not in favour of KDB for the reasons above and that it's easier to get a top midfielder in this market than it is to get a top LW

FinBarcelonafan

I am glad people see the similarities. Maybe now ppl can see the point of view of those in favour of the Neymar transfer, despite what I said ppl still would be in favour of signing KDB, imo our LW is dead and I can't think of anyone except Neymar who resolve that issue, I am not in favour of KDB for the reasons above and that it's easier to get a top midfielder in this market than it is to get a top LW

Neymar is not winger anymore.

Home of Barca Fans