Kevin De Bruyne

Laplacian

To be fair 140ME+ for a 29 years old is kind of unacceptable :S

Doesnt matter though, no idea why people think City gonna sell out.

He's not gonna cost 140m though lol. City have no leverage, they risk a huge player fallout if they price their players out from the transfer market.

Riordon

He should go to Madrid. Kroos x De Bruyne, what a force man.

I still cant believe we in 2014 refused Toni fucking Kroos twice for 25m and went for Rakitic instead

Saladin

He just steamrolled over Real Madrid tonight; what an absolute beast of a player. This guy would solve 74 % of our problems instantly. World class.

Saladin

He should go to Madrid. Kroos x De Bruyne, what a force man.

I still cant believe we in 2014 refused Toni fucking Kroos twice for 25m and went for Rakitic instead

Kroos is the better player, but hindsight is 20/20 and Rakitic had a couple of strong years; he just aged horribly in comparison. De Bruyne is easily better than both in their prime.

ronniecro

He just steamrolled over Real Madrid tonight; what an absolute beast of a player. This guy would solve 74 % of our problems instantly. World class.

with the way we play he would just deteriorate here like everyone else except messi

Tackle

Calling him a top 5 player in the world is an insult. He is in the top three no questions asked. There are very few players in today's age that I rave about, but this bloke is one of them and he deserves every bit of the plaudits he gets.

Wanted him since 2014 and would still go in hard for him this summer if he is available. 3-4 seasons at his current level are enough.

Home of Barca Fans