Kevin De Bruyne

Wouterinho

Nice interview. The quality of Belgian team is just insane;

Mignolet, Courtois, Jan Vertonghen, Daniel Van Buyten, Vincent Kompany/ Thomas Vermaelen, Guillaume Gillet, Mousa Dembele, Kevin Mirallas, Eden Hazard, Marouane Fellaini, Axel Witsel, Christian Benteke, Romelu Lukaku

:worthy:
Agreed, but let's remove Gillet and maybe add Chadli, Mertens, Alderweireld,...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Now that Mata is playing games the media need to target another player Mourinho isn't playing, hahaha. Word is he may leave for Wolfsburg or something in January for a loan. Fair enough.

Meitux

He deserves more playing time and personally for me a regular place, when you have De Bruyne who had a great season with Werder a great pre season with Chelsea and you don't offer him a fair chance and on the top of that buy another attacking midfielder what did you expect? Mourinho has really messed up, seems ironic that he said he likes to have a squad of 22 players and right now he has so many players to play behind the striker. De Bruyne deserves something more than that...

Wouterinho

He deserves more playing time and personally for me a regular place, when you have De Bruyne who had a great season with Werder a great pre season with Chelsea and you don't offer him a fair chance and on the top of that buy another attacking midfielder what did you expect? Mourinho has really messed up, seems ironic that he said he likes to have a squad of 22 players and right now he has so many players to play behind the striker. De Bruyne deserves something more than that...
I didn't expecxt anything else from Mourinho, he isn't concerned with players development at all. I really hope De Bruyne permantently leaves and proves Mourinho wrong but I think he'll just be loaned out.

K

kingleo

De Bruyne will get his chance to play, He has enough quality to play his way back into the team.

K

kingleo

I think the only way De Bruyne can get games at Chelsea will be if Mou moves him into the pivot in place of Lampard.

Ramires - De Bruyne
Hazard - Oscar - Schurrle
Torres

something like that would be interesting to see.

Last edited:

Gilberto

I think the only way De Bruyne can get games at Chelsea will be if Mou moves him into the pivot in place of Lampard.

Ramires - De Bruyne
Hazard - Oscar - Schurlle
Torres

something like that would be interesting to see.

I agree.
It pisses me off that Mou said De Bruyne would play just to tempt him to come and that He never plays.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah De Bruyne would probably be better suited for that spot as opposed to Oscar, who can also play there. Problem is Mourinho is mates with Lampard and won't drop him despite him being poor more often than not. Lampard shouldn't get a new contract.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Looks likely to go out on loan this month, but if a club want him permanently they will have to pay 25m pounds.

Meitux

Loan? Just sell the poor guy, he deserves to get playing time in some good teams and find a stable place. He did great last season and also in pre season, started the season well dropped a bit but Mourinho didn't give him ANY chance to prove himself after. He should leave, no other point.

Die Bayern

There are rumours that Wolfsburg want to buy him but are not prepared to meet Chelsea's evaluation. Hope they manage to work it out as it is a shame to not see him play. Would love him to come to the Bundesliga.

Meitux

I would like to see him playing for a better team than Wolfsburg... But he could go there regain his form and then get more interested by bigger teams. But me personally Wolfsburg, Not.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he would prefer to leave on a permanent deal, though apparently Atletico want to take him on loan.

Home of Barca Fans