Kevin De Bruyne

Raketa10

I will get flack for this but I think he's the best midfielder in the world or has a very strong case for this.

That's a two way street. He is a great player but bare in mind he has the best coach out there right now so that has a lot to do with his performances.

Grego

If not injured, top 3 midfielders in the world. Would be a GREAT assest for us! 3 assists in 30min and scored the 0-4...

Last edited:

Tackle

2 goals and 8 assists in 6 matches this season.

Bernardo was great last season, but this guy is something else entirely when fit.

I take him over Hazard 10 times out of 10 if given the choice.

Kul_z

Like i said, i just cant understand why we were never in the mix for signing him. Not even a rumour

mc_lovin

He cost 80ME (?) from Wolfsburg? Hindsight is 20/20 as always. Sometimes other teams can make very good decisions as well. We cant have every great player.

FCBfan22

Valverde would ruin him in 2 months if he came here...

But yeah, best MF in the world if fit. His assists are something else.

Kul_z

He cost 80ME (?) from Wolfsburg? Hindsight is 20/20 as always. Sometimes other teams can make very good decisions as well. We cant have every great player.

Ofcourse we cant, but it was obvious from those days that he is top talent material, fine footwork and passes were a bit raw but his vision was outstanding for that age. Everything that should put player on barca radar since xavi and iniesta were past their prime. This club is truly ran by idiots.
40m andre gomes
40m paulinho
140m coutinho
35m arda fucking turan

City bought him for 80m in 15/16, while we in the same period splashed over 80m on likes of arda, mathieu, vermaelen, douglas etc, not to mention year after, that goes over 150m.

Just to think that we splashed on searching players of his characteristics a total amount of 200m over a span of 3 years says a lot.

clemente

It's not just vision that he has, the way he anticipates his passes is cold as fuck, he has some Messi level sparks.

Riordon

De Bruyne, Verratti, Thiago and Bernardo Silva.

These are the 5 best midfielders in the world based on abilities.

De Jong can get there soon but need to deliver line breaking passes on a constant basis. No need to overhype him, he still need time to get on the same level as those four.

Home of Barca Fans