Kevin De Bruyne

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Best midfielder in the world by some distance.

De Jong can't lace his boots yet.

If he can stay fit this season and performs for City the CL and Belgium in the Euros he should get some Ballon D'or consideration.

His top level is ridiculous.

Rakitic is better. He can defend as well as attack, he’s less injury prone too.

Rakitic took Croatia to a WC final and was their best player in said final, he was also the best mid these last years as Barca have been racking up league wins.

Riordon

Well, even before Pep he was class and god an insane amount of assist in Germany. Imagine if Pep got de Jong. He was there looking at the training facilities.

Rodri
De Jong - De Bruyne

It’s actually mad how good De Bruyne is. You can see he is a attacker but has the stamina, work rate and vision to play as a CM

Laplacian

Remember when we was just an exciting winger? Until a top coach got his hands on him and turn him into a midfield GOD.

The things a great coach can do.

He was playing as a midfielder for Genk long before he ever met Pep. You guys are starting to overrate just how much influence managers have on players...

Xaviniesta

dont understand why people are comparing de jong to de bruyne? two different players playing different positions with a 6 year age difference (28 vs 22). at 22 de bruyne was playing for werder bremen while at 22 de jong was guiding his team to the CL semis. it can work both ways, see?

BarcaOG

Banned

Rakitic took Croatia to a WC final and was their best player in said final, he was also the best mid these last years as Barca have been racking up league wins.

rakitic better than KDB :lol: please quit watching football, you don't get it

Riordon

Yeah, sometimes it not a manager issue but a quality one. Take a look at our starting eleven today and 10 years back. Now compare the number of players who would get in a world XI now and then.

Now I would only put one of our players and that’s Messi. Maybe ter Stegen Before I could easily field 6-7 Barca players.

RIZALDINHO

Rakitic is better than De-Bruyne. really. i don't think so, rakitic is an overrated rubbish player who does not do anything but pass the ball player next to him

fergus90

KDB is a monster, in the top 5 players in the world. Shows the strength in depth of Man City that they were able to win 3 trophies when he was largely out injured last year.

Mitchell1978

Whenever he's fit, he's absolutely world class and has been for quite some time, when fit i feel he adds more to a team then Hazard for example.

Home of Barca Fans