Kevin De Bruyne

JamDav1982

when Pep said that KDB is the second best talent he managed after Messi, people laughed at him . Pep has transformed him in to a world beater

When did he say that?

Pep speaks a lot of shit anyway. In past claimed Lahm most intelligent player he had managed etc.

RMU ReBorn

Not quite what he said there.

He is saying no one compares to Messi but KDB at that point can sit at the table of the tier of players below him.

Not saying he is the second best on his own.
May be . Still that was a huge compliment for KDB at that time and many raised their eyebrows at Pep's statement

Givenchy

tbf if Pogba was in that City team under Pep he'd be able to de Bryune job imo

It's just Pogba went to the worst club + manager to progress his career.

Disagree. i used to think this with all the hype around City but KdB is just a superior player right now, much better discipline and workrate aswell. Pogba could end up a monster of a player but i dont see it under Mourinho. United aren't exactly a bad club either

in terms of midfielders from/in the PL I'd say

KdB
Silva
Coutinho
Pogba

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba is a different style of player and lacks the positional discipline KDB got.

KDB right now is just crazy great. Ignore his assists and goals, and just look at the influence he has on Man City even without Silva. He's clearly the best player in the Premier League even if Salah and Kane are scoring a lot with Aguero just behind.

He's the heart of Manchester City and everything goes through him.

Givenchy

Pogba is a different style of player and lacks the positional discipline KDB got.

KDB right now is just crazy great. Ignore his assists and goals, and just look at the influence he has on Man City even without Silva. He's clearly the best player in the Premier League even if Salah and Kane are scoring a lot with Aguero just behind.

He's the heart of Manchester City and everything goes through him.

thats the thing though, United bought Pogba to be the heart of United but he just doesn't seem to work or atleast Mourinho isn't using him properly. hopefully we see Pogba light up the world cup, all the talent is there

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
thats the thing though, United bought Pogba to be the heart of United but he just doesn't seem to work or atleast Mourinho isn't using him properly. hopefully we see Pogba light up the world cup, all the talent is there

Mourinho uses him as a kind of strange DM :lol:

They should get a defensively solid deep-lying midfielder or simply another DM and free up Pogba forward.

Givenchy

Mourinho uses him as a kind of strange DM :lol:

They should get a defensively solid deep-lying midfielder or simply another DM and free up Pogba forward.

yeah Pogba does appear to be shackled and it can't be much fun as an attacking player at United, heh i wouldn't be suprise if Mou has Alexis playing RWB at some point

I just think the whole 'he can't play in a midfield 2' 'United need to buy x player here so Pogba can play' excuses lame, world class players rise to the occasion regardless

anyways this is the KdB thread, what a player. its a shame we didn't make a move for him at Wolfsburg

RMU ReBorn

27747381_1200460406764609_733307052376552876_o.jpg

Morten

If City wins CL, could be the guy to break the ballon dor streak for Messi/Ronadlo.
But ofc, world cup coming up, so thats what it will come down to this year.

Home of Barca Fans