Kevin De Bruyne

vlad

He is joy to watch, best player in PL by far, he is class above pogba who is one of the most overrated players today with dybala

BarçaBarça

KDB has had half a season being world class all he has achieved is Buli player of the year? Who cares mhkitaryan won that lool, Pogba bossed it for years at Juve, 3 Scudetos ,CL Final etc Taking a dig at a United player because i disagreed with you. Grow up.

He plays in a better team and is playing very well but to say he is twice the player of pogba is stupid. Peak Iniesta, thats ridiculous :lol: He was annonymous against liverpool, lets wait till its more important than doing it against cannon fodder in the PL. See how he is doing against Real, Barca, PSG in the business end of the season etc

Yeah, if we can't agree that De Bruyne is levels above the likes of Pogba, then it is hard to discuss him. He is incredible underrated, at least in here - look how little he is talked about compared to other players, and yet he demonstrates a masterclass week after week. But of course every player has fanboys, and Pogba certainly do as well - then can we agree that he is better than Coutinho (who just joined our team, so there should be no fanboy-issues with him)?

Givenchy

hes not a level above Pogba. :facepalm: if you put Pogba in that City team we'd be saying the same things about him we are KdB. currently De Bruyne is the better player and probably the best in the PL this season. I think some people just look at Pogbas fancy hair, dabbing etc and call him overrated but if you actually watch him play the guy can produce magic.

RMU ReBorn

KDB has had half a season being world class all he has achieved is Buli player of the year? Who cares mhkitaryan won that lool, Pogba bossed it for years at Juve, 3 Scudetos ,CL Final etc Taking a dig at a United player because i disagreed with you. Grow up.

He plays in a better team and is playing very well but to say he is twice the player of pogba is stupid. Peak Iniesta, thats ridiculous :lol: He was annonymous against liverpool, lets wait till its more important than doing it against cannon fodder in the PL. See how he is doing against Real, Barca, PSG in the business end of the season etc
Kdb destroyed Barca in Etihad last season . He did had Motm performance against Bayern in Bundes liga

ASordidGod

As an attacking mid/wide attacking mid he was good, but since being dropped back to CM he's become world class. But come on now? As good as prime Iniesta, possibly THE greatest CM of all time along with Xavi? Getting a little carried away methinks. ;)

Yannik

The guy can find Nemo with a pass. Such a joy to watch, has been worldclass ever since his Bremen days but this season he has been on some historic great level.

When player starts targeting you to break your leg you know your doing something right, great player is entering that elite category, but not quite there yet lets see what he achieves in the next 2-3 years and if he keeps this up.

Love his work rate tho.

He has never been this good though. So not deserved this level of credit in past.

He was good a Wolfsburg and won Bundesliga player of the year if I recall, he's been one of the more stand out performer at City, I mean he's a big reason they made it to their first semifinal of CL, perhaps his performance this season has been amazing, but he's had a few outstanding seasons.

JamDav1982

He was good a Wolfsburg and won Bundesliga player of the year if I recall, he's been one of the more stand out performer at City, I mean he's a big reason they made it to their first semifinal of CL, perhaps his performance this season has been amazing, but he's had a few outstanding seasons.

I know that but he is on a level now he has never been on before.

As good as he has been in the past.

Home of Barca Fans