Kevin De Bruyne

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's never going to leave Man City.

He got the perfect setting and the perfect manager for him.

He was a great player before, but now he's been just outstanding. He's become a complete midfielder, dropping down deep, able to play simple to take the game away, upping the tempo when needed and creating so many chances both in open play and set-pieces. It's scary how good he is.

DonAK

As far as I remember, there were only two teams seriously in for him. Bayern and Man City.

Bayern the club full of misers didn't want to pay up for him.

DonAK

Perhaps you should try staying on topic. Your obsession with PSG and myself isn’t interesting.

I'm not the one who brought up team achievements on a comparison between two players ;)

Also, Neymar has achieved as much as Belgium at Intl level. Nothing.

Jair Ventura

I'm not the one who brought up team achievements on a comparison between two players ;)

Also, Neymar has achieved as much as Belgium at Intl level. Nothing.

As far as I know you cannot analyze players in a vacuum because they do not exist in a vacuum. Therefore, Neymar’s being an instrumental piece in a treble winning Barca side is worthy of note in a comparison between himself and a player of a similar level.

Neymar lead Selecao to its first Olympic gold. That’s something. :)

BenRobbins

People constantly taking digs at Jair is boring. Don't agree with what he says, put him on ignore like myself. Simple.

Bored of seeing every topic turned to PSG/Neymar trolling. People slating PSG also rimming Man City fucks me off aswell. It's Hypocritical.

Home of Barca Fans