Kevin De Bruyne

Meitux

A great goal by De Bruyne,does really well through his first games for Chelsea.There were rumours of him broking his leg,but its just a small injury.

Yannick03

I'll say it time and time again, this guy is something else. He's got it all, technique, vision, strength, athleticism, finishing and so much more...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yep. I think it'll come to a point where Mourinho is going to oust one of the three amigos or play De Bruyne in central midfield, or put Oscar there in favour of having Kevin in an attacking role. He's too good to leave out or rotate too much.

Also assisted the first goal.

K

kingleo

I'll say it time and time again, this guy is something else. He's got it all, technique, vision, strength, athleticism, finishing and so much more...

I agree, I don't think a lot of people realize yet just how good he is! My money will be on him winning the PFA Young Player of the Year this coming season! he is an amazing talent!

Meitux

I think he will be in Mourinho's main plans for this season.Luckily he didn't broke his leg when he scored the goal.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Scans reveal no damage to his knee and will be able to rejoin the team for the USA leg of our pre-season. Awesome!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mourinho has a very high opinion of him. "A kid, but a man on the pitch" says it all really.

Meitux

Yes another great performance,seriously it would be shame if hes not im Mourinho's main plans.He is ready for it.

K

kingleo

I think its highly likely he will be a first team player this season, he is just too good! I think KdB and Hazard will be guaranteed starters most games with Mata and Oscar rotating.

KluivertsBoots

Mata's going to be the player who ends up dissappointed as the season progresses. I think he'll find himself in the same role for Chelsea that he plays for the national team. He'll be a rotation player at CAM and maybe RW. However, there is also Moses to compete with on the right in addition to KdB.

Home of Barca Fans