Kevin De Bruyne

Kerrybai

Genk, Bremen, Wolfsburg, Belgium, Manchester City.
Undoubted best player in all these teams. Yet Mourinho let him go, because he didnt convince him in the handful of shortcaps that he made in his Chelsea career.
Now that Mourinho doesnt have the "we're currently winning the league without him anyway"-card anymore, I wonder how much he regrets this.

And to add salt to his wounds Lukaku is also killing it for Everton, both players would fit nicely into that current Chelsea squad.

xXKonan

Knowing Mou he would come up with an even Crazier Excuse for Letting KDB go.

Pretty much a dude that hates being proven wrong. Good for dudes like Lukaku and KDB for leaving and having success else were and instead of Rotting on the Bench or in the stands at Chelsea. Makes me wish the other Players in Chelsea's squad that hardly play do the same as well.

K

kingleo1

since Mou sold KdB and Lukaku he has won the PL and League Cup, i bet he really regrets selling them! lol

khaled_a_d

since Mou sold KdB and Lukaku he has won the PL and League Cup, i bet he really regrets selling them! lol

Mourinho probably doesn't regret selling them ,but I think many Chelsea fans do
Those are young players who are very good ,some already proving they are good enough for team as strong as Chelsea (KDB) or becoming one of the best attackers in the PL and he would have probably been good enough for the team right now
Winning now never warrant totally ignoring the future .Mourinho does that all the time tbf specially with Chelsea .many of those players could have been very helpful for the team right now IMHO

J

Jamie Cal

Meh, Mou doesn't like number 10's anyway that aren't workhorses anyway. And Lukaku isn't good enough for Chelsea's starting 11, plus they got tons of mula for him.

El Flaco

De Bruyne's 1st goal vs. Hull

[gfy]IllinformedUnhappyAlpaca[/gfy]

De Bruyne's 2nd goal vs. Hull

[gfy]WhichDownrightCutworm[/gfy]

J

Jamie Cal

Ozil wasnt exactly a workhorse, was he?

"workhouse" comes off quite staunch, obviously Ozil's a great footballer too. But yeah, he was to a degree, he got through a mountain of work under Mou, still does with Germany. Put it this way: you wouldn't expect to see Mata or KDB get through the amount of kilometers that Ozil has.

Home of Barca Fans