User Tag List

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 778

Thread: Kevin De Bruyne

  1. #16
    kingleo
    Guest
    He has almost single handedly qualified Belgium to the WC! he has been outstanding for them during the qualifiers! it will be interesting to see how he does in his début season in England!

  2. #17
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,478
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingleo View Post
    He has almost single handedly qualified Belgium to the WC! he has been outstanding for them during the qualifiers! it will be interesting to see how he does in his début season in England!
    He's had a great campaign so far but you're overdoing it once again.

  3. #18
    kingleo
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    He's had a great campaign so far but you're overdoing it once again.
    I am really not! I know alot of Belgians and they even say without De Bruyne they would really struggle to qualify! I have watched all their games in qualifying he has made the difference for Belgium in almost every game!

    3 goals and 4 assists in 5 starts in qualifying for De Bruyne! he has been outstanding!

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Yannick03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingleo View Post
    I am really not! I know alot of Belgians and they even say without De Bruyne they would really struggle to qualify! I have watched all their games in qualifying he has made the difference for Belgium in almost every game!

    3 goals and 4 assists in 5 starts in qualifying for De Bruyne! he has been outstanding!
    You're right, he's been our most important player and he's decisive in almost every game. He really exploded this year and I think if José really offers him a chance he's going to do wonders at Chelsea. He's a class act and I know I'm going far in this one but he has the best long passing I have ever seen.
    Who is the best player in the world ? Lionel messi
    Who is the best player ever ? Lionel Messi
    Ipse dixit Arsène Wenger

  5. #20
    Blue Blooded Aussie
    antonnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,006
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    He's had a great campaign so far but you're overdoing it once again.
    I agree with you that kingleo does like to overdo it, a lot sometimes haha(this is coming from a bloody Chelsea fan too!), but it's not TOO far off from being true. He's really been one of the stars for Belgium in their qualifiers, especially when Hazard has still yet to reach the heights with Belgium that he has with club. He's getting there.

    Belgium are definitely my team for this WC, over Argentina even, but of course behind Australia if they make it.
    Last edited by antonnn; 10th June 2013 at 08:09 AM.

  6. #21
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,478
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    I agree with you that kingleo does like to overdo it, a lot sometimes haha(this is coming from a bloody Chelsea fan too!), but it's not TOO far off from being true. He's really been one of the stars for Belgium in their qualifiers, especially when Hazard has still yet to reach the heights with Belgium that he has with club. He's getting there.

    Belgium are definitely my team for this WC, over Argentina even, but of course behind Australia if they make it.
    Yes and I'm not denying that (see the: he's had a great campaign). But single handedly is a bit over the top. If you look at how good players like Kompany are doing..
    I don't know. Everytime I saw them play I wasn't that impressed as everybody else, maybe I'm just being too critical

  7. #22
    Blue Blooded Aussie
    antonnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,006
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're just quite critical about certain players, or maybe as a whole, and I'm not saying that in a negative way. I do see where you're coming from a lot of the time, it's easy for people to get carried away, and I'm not a huge fan of it myself even if I am guilty of it at times too.

  8. #23
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,165
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to improve his dribble skills though.

  9. #24
    Member
    Wouterinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by te amo barca View Post
    He needs to improve his dribble skills though.
    I've seen him play quite a bit and his dribblings skills are actually really good imo...
    You know, say what you will about the ravages of sports in this corporate age
    where overpaid athletes expect prima donna treatment,
    but there's still something so unifying about sporting in its purest form
    -- when athletes rise above themselves and touch greatness,
    and in doing so remind us all that we all have greatness inside of us.

  10. #25
    Junior Member
    Piqué's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannick03 View Post
    You're right, he's been our most important player and he's decisive in almost every game. He really exploded this year and I think if José really offers him a chance he's going to do wonders at Chelsea. He's a class act and I know I'm going far in this one but he has the best long passing I have ever seen.
    For me that was Courtois. Without his saves, the games in Macedonia & Serbia for example would have gone totally different. And off course Kompany at the back.

    But De Bruyne played great, that's true.

  11. #26
    Junior Member
    Gauss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yannick03 View Post
    ...and I know I'm going far in this one but he has the best long passing I have ever seen.
    Not far at all! His passing ability is completely something else!

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Yannick03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    807
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    Not far at all! His passing ability is completely something else!
    I'm glad someone agrees with me He already blew me away with his passing at the age of 17-18.
    Who is the best player in the world ? Lionel messi
    Who is the best player ever ? Lionel Messi
    Ipse dixit Arsène Wenger

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not included in the deal for Schurrle

  14. #29
    kingleo
    Guest
    I think he will be a key player for Chelsea next season.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Meitux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In The Stars
    Posts
    4,097
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me too,and i was glad to see they didnt use him for Schurrle and kept him
    Last edited by Meitux; 21st July 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Tags for this Thread