Kevin De Bruyne

barcanuck

It is because Mourinho does not have a long term plan. He does not look at his squad and thinks about developing anybody or thinking about how he could need this or that player in a particular situation late in the season.
If game 1 is ahead, he wants to win game 1. Then comes game 2 and so on. That is my impression at least.

He does not care if a 20 year old needs playing time to maybe become a world class player at 25. If Mou is not sure about him filling in the role he wants, he will play a 33 year old guy instead.

Unless you are a big guy with lots of muscle and can play DM or CB. ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Another goal and two assists out of three goals scored today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Just insane, so I guess he'll be sold for big sum this summer.

There definitely will be a lot of interested parties for sure, with Bayern leading the pack.

However, I don't think Wolfsburg will sell him though, they are not short of money and they will be playing CL next year, they won't want to lose key players.

Mitchell1978

There definitely will be a lot of interested parties for sure, with Bayern leading the pack.

However, I don't think Wolfsburg will sell him though, they are not short of money and they will be playing CL next year, they won't want to lose key players.

he will leave Wolfsburg at some point but i hope he stays at least one more year, they are building a great team there

Home of Barca Fans