Branislav Ivanović

ivan.jpg

Branislav Ivanović (Serbian Cyrillic: Бранислав Ивановић, pronounced [brǎnislaʋ iʋǎːnoʋitɕ]; born 22 February 1984) is a Serbian footballer and the captain of the Serbia national football team who plays for Chelsea in the Premier League. He is a versatile defender who can operate as a right full back or as a right sided centre back.

So what do you think aboout him?
He is great in air and he can jump really god. In this season he has scored 5 goals in EPL and played (33 games) really well.
Except he is my countryman, and his parents live 10 houses from mine :D I think that he is doing great job in Chelsea.
Last night he has decided Europa League match and brought Chelsea win in last minute of game.

K

kingleo

old school defender who could play in any era! he has got pace and power and very very good in the air!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah 8 goals in a season from a defender, decent in the air eh? :lol: Classic.

Solid defender.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
branislavivanovicdavidluizcelebvsafc20130407_576x324.jpg

Ivanovic could come to the Camp with Luiz. A decent defender.

what are your thoughts people?

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Both are mediocre to Barcaforum standards. However it seems like a decent deal if we can get the price down. We will fill the two CB quota and with Ter Stegen (or Courtois) be done with transfers

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Ivanovic I would take if he was any good with the ball and didn't have the close control of a rhino; he's a likeable guy and a monster in the air but I cannot see him playing tiki-taka. David Luiz may be settled in Chelsea and Brazil now, but I feel if he were to move here he would revert to his inconsistent, mistake-prone state and he would just be an even worse, if funnier Pique.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Have to say that I am not big fan of him, but he is a good player and I respect him. Scores goals and a good defender.

EdmondDantes

He's evolved so much this season attacking wise, his technique is top-notch now. He's built like a brick-house, fast, reliable and tactically astute. And to think if he was played at centre back he would be Chelsea's best CB. Serbia have a great generation of players. He's probably my favourite of them all.

Home of Barca Fans