Branislav Ivanović

Vilarrubi

I’m sure Barto sits down and thinks what’s the funniest transfer I can make.. Paulinho turned out to be ok luckily for him though... but there was a slim chance of him knowing that before.

khaled_a_d

DplNn-VXgAA4tVf.jpg

MD claims that Ivanovic is an option to reinforce the backline in January.

He was finished as an RB by 2015 but it seems he did a mini-revival in Russia as a CB.

In all honesty I expected something like that, we aren't going to get our target in January (Skriniar/Pavard/De Ligt etc) and Vermaelen will be back and Umtiti close to be back, board would have 3 options:
1-Spend big money on best available
2-Sign a stop gap
3-Don't sign anyone.
Was expecting it to be option 2 or 3 knowing the board,but didn't expect to go for Ivanovic at all tbf

MTL_Barca

Well the problem is...do they just give him to us for free? Will he sign a 0,5 year contract? I mean it would already be pointless but if the answer to one of these questions is no then nobody should even think about that for a second.

Sometimes i wish we would have a decent youth academy for this stuff :thinking: Or someone could've thought about Vermaelens injuries in advance if having only 2 first team CBs available is such a big problem.

I swear if Valverde gets them to sign a 35yo CB and probably a new LB too just before shitting the bed in the 2nd half of the season resulting in him getting sacked i'll cry :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans