Hi from Singapore!

hadilee666

Hello everyone,

My name is Hadi from Singapore. I've been reading Barcaforum for a while. Just hovering around just never really got to creating an account but now I have!

I've been following FCBarcelona religiously before the Rijkaard era. Absolutely loving the atmosphere now as a Barca fan :)

Hope to stick around more! :p

Welcome Hadi! quick question for you : do you have a way of live streaming barca's game, or do you download them / pay tv subscription ?

Faceless

No more faces at night
Hello everyone,

My name is Hadi from Singapore. I've been reading Barcaforum for a while. Just hovering around just never really got to creating an account but now I have!

I've been following FCBarcelona religiously before the Rijkaard era. Absolutely loving the atmosphere now as a Barca fan :)

Hope to stick around more! :p

Hi I'm from Malaysia! :D

spring

Hi & Welcome!
abcdefg%20%2864%29.gif

hadilee666

Welcome Hadi! quick question for you : do you have a way of live streaming barca's game, or do you download them / pay tv subscription ?

There's some non legal live streaming with video quality that leaves plenty to be desired. There's also monthly paid tv subscription under Singtel (Singapore Telecommunications). Singtel also provides a pay-per-view 24 hour pass for their channels online.

Home of Barca Fans