GK: Lloris,Oier
Defenders: alves,montoya,alba,adriano,martinez,pique,mascherano,puyol,bartra
Midfielders:busquets,xavi,iniesta,thiago,song,rafa,roberto
forwards:pedro,tello,neymar,gerard,messi,gerard

abEMb2caf.jpg

abEMb6Takz.jpg

abEMcbQagt.jpg

Xavi to replace thaigo in the big games

first XI, is the big game XI, only to be used when its absolutely necessary (CL sf, clasicos). wing backs are their to push the opposing wingers back and force them to defend, if they are brave/stupid enough not to, alves and alba will have their fullbacks for breakfast.

defense worries?: the three man defense will be stretched, when the opposing teams winger attacks and out fb are so high up the pitch, to that i say

1) our fullbacks are very fast and will get back most times
2) secondly thats why i have a back three, busquets will drop deep and make a back four like the good old days of puyol,abidal and pique, when alves was effectively a midfielder.

second XI: run of the mill games

3rd: the physical games where we need cut and thrust in the middle of the park.

is my teams better than all the rest?, yes of course it is, I did it.

also tito out for free

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Probably my favorite so far. Maybe because your team looks almost identical to example I posted. :)

At times, Barca already played 3 man at the back (albeit more riskier) so I firmly believe the transition to new formation wouldn't be a hard task at all. Inside forwards proved rather useless this season largely because opponents learned to counter it by playing a congested midfield. And Pedro and Alexis didn't help either with their bad performances.

spring

Probably my favorite so far. Maybe because your team looks almost identical to example I posted. :)

At times, Barca already played 3 man at the back (albeit more riskier) so I firmly believe the transition to new formation wouldn't be a hard task at all. Inside forwards proved rather useless this season largely because opponents learned to counter it by playing a congested midfield. And Pedro and Alexis didn't help either with their bad performances.

pardon me bojan, again!
396.gif
381.gif
abcdefg%20%2828%29.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This and Sunny's are the closest ones to be tactically spot on. I believe if we were to morph the two together we could come up with Ancelotti's diamond 4 4 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans