Who will leave Barça this summer?

Who will leave Barça this summer?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

With the supposed untouchables being only Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets and Piqué(also Puyol, imo) who do you think won't be here next season?

It doesn't matter if sold or on loan, and it's a multiple option poll. The poll has a 15 options limit, so I'll also leave Alba and Pinto out of it.

Ursegor

World Champion
What I hope for:

Valdes
Pique
Mascherano (there is a World Cup next year, he shouldn't waste his time being a backup centerback with Barca definitely buying a centerback next season)
Alves
Adriano
Fabregas
dos Santos
Pedro
Villa
Tello
Tito

What will happen:

Valdes
Abidal
Montoya
Villa
dos Santos
Bartra

Indignado

I voted for the obvious ones, JdS, Valdés, Villa, Abidal. I'd also get rid of Adriano and Masch but I doubt this will happen. Alves and Alexis annoy me as well but I don't think it'll be a good idea to let them go since we'd then have to buy 2 players on their positions for depth.

Last edited:

Galning

Valdés, Dos Santos, Abidal & Villa .. I think.

What I hope for:

Valdes
Pique
Mascherano (there is a World Cup next year, he shouldn't waste his time being a backup centerback with Barca definitely buying a centerback next season)
Alves
Adriano
Fabregas
dos Santos
Pedro
Villa
Tello
Tito

:lol:

0n0mat0p0eia

What I hope for:

Valdes
Pique
Alves
Adriano
Fabregas
dos Santos
Pedro
Villa
Tello
Tito

Hell! That's nearly a whole team and the manager!

Chainsaw

Killahead
Villa, Abidal, Valdes and Sanchez are top of the list. Montoya and Jonathan are very likely to go on loan.

spring

What I hope for:

Valdes
Pique
Alves
Adriano
Fabregas
dos Santos
Pedro
Villa
Tello
Tito

agree but not with tello!:lol:

p.s: do you know if we sell messi we will earn more than all of these players together?
381.gif
396.gif
243.gif

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

I think Mascherano will be gone and not Song. I think that to save face against the disaster of analysis in the Song signing they will keep him so as not to appear too incompetent on their part. Masch should stay but there really is no room for him should Song be in the squad next season.

Otherwise the likely candidates I have for leaving are Valdes, Villa, and Sanchez although I'm starting to suspect that Sanchez will be in the squad next season for some reason.

Home of Barca Fans