Fcbdna's Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Players in: Neymar (40m), Ter Stegen (15m), Kompany (35m), Santana(1m), Deulofeu (promoted), Rafinha (promoted),Muniesa (Promoted)
Total: 91m

Players out: Valdes (12m), Villa (12m), Afellay (10m), Cuenca (loan), JDS (2.5m), Fontas (2.5m), Keirrison (0.75m), Bojan (0m), Roberto (loan), Alexis (20m),Mascherano (26m), Abidal(Retire)
Total: 85.75m

Balance : 44.75m

25 man squad:
GK: Ter Stegen, Pinto, Oier Olazábal
DF: Alves, Alba, Bartra, Pique, Montoya, Puyol, Kompany, Santana,Muniesa, Adriano
MF: Cesc, Busquets, Thiago, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Song,
FW: Neymar, Messi, Pedro, Tello, Deulofeu,

4-2-3-1

abELICCapr.jpg

A basic 4-2-3-1 with a Barcelona twist:

high pressing, tiki taka game with quick transition passes and movement on and off the ball. The key to this formation is easy. . . . Everybody works!

Coach: :tito:

Last edited:

spring

using 2 Dm will be very good idea and we will be very good in defensive works, like spain national team. but i think you must replace pedro with someone who has great scoring ability, there's no need to pedro's hardworking with 2 DM, better to use a real forward!

fcbdna

Banned
using 2 Dm will be very good idea and we will be very good in defensive works, like spain national team. but i think you must replace pedro with someone who has great scoring ability, there's no need to pedro's hardworking with 2 DM, better to use a real forward!

Lets be honest someone has got to "run" for the team. Only reason Pedro is there is due to his fast spontaneous runs. He can be a threat on his day, as well as his defensive nature. . . Always falling back to help Alves! However Tello and Deulo could be likely replacements.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't know if I like Iniesta's role in this formation, I can't see him tracking back as much as this formation would require. Also, Kompany has been poor this season and was given a hard time by Wigan a few days ago, so I don't know how good signing him would be, especially for 35 million. And Pedro? Por que?

fcbdna

Banned
I don't know if I like Iniesta's role in this formation, I can't see him tracking back as much as this formation would require. Also, Kompany has been poor this season and was given a hard time by Wigan a few days ago, so I don't know how good signing him would be, especially for 35 million. And Pedro? Por que?

Already explained Pedro's role. Have sen Iniesta in defense a whole lot than Xavi this season alone. . . . Kompany has had 4 good seasons with City, I am not about to judge him on one injury filled poor season.

AvocadoCake

If you want 2 defensive mids surely you'd have more depth in that area? Loan Muniesa, get Sebastian Rode?

Very good signing in my opinion. I guess it's a fair point but considering the alternative is Hummels (and I tend to agree with Tito about his similarity to Pique) or Thiago Silva, I think it'd be a good buy, even if expensive.

Andrew M

When we have a bad year people, out of fear, start to think we should get massive dudes and play two DMs.

When, under Pep, we raped everyone suddenly diminutive, technically brilliant became fashionable and even Chelsea bought these sorts of players instead of the Ballacks, for example. Teams shouldn't copy us, just as we shouldn't copy them.

Football is a great sport because players of any size can succeed.

BibB

I like Iniesta's role and he's more than capable of tracking back when needed as he does it already in the current team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans