arajo
-----------
221 m.e

Balance: 10.5 m.e (my Gift to rossel
116.gif
)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Explanation:

Goal-keeper: i think ter stegen is the most complete candidate! someone with this ability and talent with this price, is a real bargain!

Defenders: i prefer to play with 3 defender, and prefer to have 3 real cb, hummels, subotic and vertoghnen are young and experienced and skillful! with 3 skillful CB, there's no need to mascherano and pique! and because we have alves and alba, we sold montoya and adriano! puyol, abidal, bartra & muniesa are our sub-players for these posts! and another point, we will play with 3 CB, there's no need to pedro & alexis' defensive work!

Midfielders: thiago will go because we need money and also fabregas is the first choice!

Forwards: i admire hardworking, but this is football not a Construction Job! so you should have a little football talent! and this is the reason why we sold pedro
396.gif
! alexis was very good in recent games but we need someone for big games! so he had to go! and i think team must be physically stronger!
villa is old, without speed and confidence,better to go! cavani was the best choice, because he is a hard-worker superstar, like bale! they will bring a lot of quality and difference!
all of these 4 forwards, are really fast & hard-worker, so we will have our pressing ability again. all of them are creative and have the ability of dribbling and long-range shot. because of their speed, we will be very deadly in counter-attacks!

standard formation:

Draw your soccer tactics with this11.com

2nd formation, when we must be a little more Cautious:

Find your football tactics app at this11.com

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Love the attack in the first formation! However looking at the midfielders (cover for the defense) in both formations, I won't advise you to play 3 defenders! Plus you just emptied BVB! Anyway, the attack line in the first formation would be unstoppable!

Do you really want to sell Thiago?!

spring

Love the attack in the first formation! However looking at the midfielders (cover for the defense) in both formations, I won't advise you to play 3 defenders! Plus you just emptied BVB! Anyway, the attack line in the first formation would be unstoppable!

Do you really want to sell Thiago?!

i think we are always playing with just 2 defender in more than 90 % of our games, alves and alba are always attacking, so it's more than enough!

i think after xavi, iniesta will take xavi's role, not thiago
abcdefg%20%2820%29.gif
. so we will be convenient by playing with busi, ini, fabi!
395.gif
! i didn't want to sell thiago, but bale was very key player in this formation and also very expensive, we needed money!

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Our backline would have the risk of not being able to adapt to Barca fast enough with you replacing all of them. :lol:

Oh, yeah, and Bale? :puke:

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Too many changes. It'd be difficult to get everyone gelling from the start, players and fans might be angered and it'd be difficult to know if they would fit in well enough. Also I wouldn't sell Montoya or Thiago considering that Xavi and Alves are getting old, and Iniesta will too soon. Cesc hasn't shown that he can be a good enough option yet either.

With Montoya and Adriano gone we wouldn't have any other wing backs than Alba and Alves either (maybe Abidal if he's fit enough).
For CB we'd only have Puyol and Muniesa (two very injury prone players) as back ups for three players...
We probably wouldn't be able to get 36 million for Piqué.
I don't really see Araujo being promoted either.

Finally I have my doubts on how Bale would work for us!

spring

Do you prefer Cesc to Thiago?

Yup! for many reasons, i like to have him over thiago!
he is more versatile, capable to play as a false 9, and also better in counter attacks with long range passes! and because we have many changes, keeping cesc as a more experienced player looks better!
and some other reasons!

spring

Our backline would have the risk of not being able to adapt to Barca fast enough with you replacing all of them. :lol:

Oh, yeah, and Bale? :puke:

don't forget we have puyol and abidal,alves and alba! this back-line with hummels, vertonghen and subotic is our ideal goal but we will be patient in our first matches! they will be ready for the game against bayern munich in final next year!
abcdefg%20%2824%29.gif
381.gif
395.gif

Why that mood about bale?

spring

Too many changes. It'd be difficult to get everyone gelling from the start, players and fans might be angered and it'd be difficult to know if they would fit in well enough. Also I wouldn't sell Montoya or Thiago considering that Xavi and Alves are getting old, and Iniesta will too soon. Cesc hasn't shown that he can be a good enough option yet either.

With Montoya and Adriano gone we wouldn't have any other wing backs than Alba and Alves either (maybe Abidal if he's fit enough).
For CB we'd only have Puyol and Muniesa (two very injury prone players) as back ups for three players...
We probably wouldn't be able to get 36 million for Piqué.
I don't really see Araujo being promoted either.

Finally I have my doubts on how Bale would work for us!

as i said before, i think after xavi, iniesta will take his role, and because we will consider counter-attack as an important tactic, fabregas is better option! we are playing with 3 cb, there's no room & no need to montoya! i admire versatile players, and this is the reason why we kept alves, he can play as a Rm or a winger and even his natural RB (like 2nd formation)!
our 3 cb will Stay back, something like Guus Hiddink's korea in 2002.His team was divided to two parts. one part was just attacking and the other stayed back in defence. this is the reason why we bought neymar and bale, they are very fast and technical, so they can pass their opposite player, unlike pedro and alexis, there's no need to playing with alba and montoya or alves as 2 Side-back! we don't want our defenders join to attack.
none of hummels, subotic and vertonghen are injury prone players. and also all of them are young and world class. i think puyol and abidal (and even song and busi) are enough!
arajo was a Coercion (25th player ;))

bale is playing in the same position in tottenham and he is in his best form there!

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
So you want Neymar, Bale and Cavani all in scoop? Damn, not even Perez could pull that one off.

spring

So you want Neymar, Bale and Cavani all in scoop? Damn, not even Perez could pull that one off.

Vote to me next election!
381.gif
396.gif
395.gif

if it's logically possible, why not?
we are wasting our money on the bench! indeed, we can use them to bring the most biggest players to camp nou!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans