Balance: 7m

Squad
GK: Ter Stegen, Pinto, Oier
DEF: Pique, Silva, Alba, Alves, Masch, Puyol, Bartra, Abidal, Montoya
MF: Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Song, Thiago, Cesc, Adriano, Rafinha
FWD: Messi, Neymar, Tello, Villa, Deulofeu

110513192058.png

Explanation:
As for the players sold, it's basically just trimming the fat and getting rid of those that I don't think perform well enough. I think we really only need another forward (Neymar), a top CB (Silva), and a new GK (Ter Stegen). I'm going with a 343 formation in which Pique and Silva would stay central and hold down the back, while Alba and Alves would be free to push forward (Alves more so than Alba). Puyol, Masch, and Bartra can fill in at CB when Pique is off form or there's injuries. The midfield would be Busquets and Xavi playing centrally while Iniesta is in a more attacking role. Thiago and Song should get rotated in a lot next season, as Song provides a physical aspect that we've been lacking, and Thiago is Thiago. I'm not quite sure what to do with Cesc yet, but I still think we should keep him. As for Forwards, Messi and Neymar will be free to do their thing, while Tello and Deulofeu rotate for the last spot. I think we should keep Villa since he can play centrally and when he's on form he is a proven goal scorer.
:barca scarf::barca scarf::barca scarf:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alba did look good as defender vs. Milan. Not sure how would it be on regular basis though.

Irish_Cules

I think he does an alright job but as Bojan said, on a regular basis that might not be the case. Also, he is far more threatening going forward than Dani is nowadays so I think is wasted by being restricted from going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans