Balance: 18,75

2013-2014 Squad:

GK: Ter Stegen, Pinto, Oier

CBs: Puyol, Pique, Vertonghen, Bartra, Abidal

Fb's: Montoya, Alves, Alba, Adriano

Dm's: Busquets, Song

Mdf's: Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Cesc, Rafinha

Fw's: Messi, Cavani, Reus, Pedro, Tello, Deulofeu

I'd actually rather loan Rafinha and Bartra, but kept them so the squad has 25 players.

4-3-3:
abELrupagW.jpg

4-2-3-1:
abELrrkani.jpg

3-4-3:
abELrolagS.jpg

I'd heavily rotate the fullbacks, Tello, Thiago, Song and Cesc too.

F

Flavia

Why leave Alba and Pique out of the squad?
Xavi instead of Song (in a Xavi role but a bit further back) makes more sense to me.

Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.

M

mitkoa7x

Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.

Kun in front of Messi sounds orgasmic on paper, with Leo roaming a bit forward and leaving space for Xavi to come in.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?

F

Flavia

Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?
I kept masch because at first I put bartra on loan. Then I put him back on the squad so there were 25. But you just solved a problem I had. I wanted Cavani, but went for aguero because he is 10m cheaper. Selling masch solves that... I wonder if I can change it :p

Edit: made some changes with semi-neutral's suggestion. If it's not ok, I have a backup copy and can revert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans