User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Flavia's Barça

  1. #1
    Flavia
    Guest

    Flavia's Barça

    Players out:

    Loaned:
    Sergi Roberto, Muniesa

    Sold:
    Valdes - 12m
    Villa - 12m
    Alexis - 20m
    Masch - 25 mi
    Afellay - 10m
    Cuenca - 3m
    JDS - 2.5m
    Fontas - 2.5m
    Keirrison - 0.75m
    Total: 87,75

    Total Budget: $137,75

    Players in:

    Promoted:
    Deulofeu

    Signed:
    Ter Stegen - 15m
    Jan Vertonghen - 19m
    Marco Reus - 30m
    Cavani - 55m
    Total: 119

    Balance: 18,75


    2013-2014 Squad:

    GK: Ter Stegen, Pinto, Oier

    CBs: Puyol, Pique, Vertonghen, Bartra, Abidal

    Fb's: Montoya, Alves, Alba, Adriano

    Dm's: Busquets, Song

    Mdf's: Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Cesc, Rafinha

    Fw's: Messi, Cavani, Reus, Pedro, Tello, Deulofeu


    I'd actually rather loan Rafinha and Bartra, but kept them so the squad has 25 players.


    4-3-3:


    4-2-3-1:


    3-4-3:


    I'd heavily rotate the fullbacks, Tello, Thiago, Song and Cesc too.

  2. #2
    mitkoa7x
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    4-2-3-1[/SIZE][/SIZE]:
    Why leave Alba and Pique out of the squad?
    Xavi instead of Song (in a Xavi role but a bit further back) makes more sense to me.

  3. #3
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mitkoa7x View Post
    Why leave Alba and Pique out of the squad?
    Xavi instead of Song (in a Xavi role but a bit further back) makes more sense to me.
    Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.

  4. #4
    mitkoa7x
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.
    Kun in front of Messi sounds orgasmic on paper, with Leo roaming a bit forward and leaving space for Xavi to come in.

  5. #5
    Sir Alupp Heynrguson
    Semi-Neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?
    exactly what we Flamineeded

  6. #6
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Neutral View Post
    Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?
    I kept masch because at first I put bartra on loan. Then I put him back on the squad so there were 25. But you just solved a problem I had. I wanted Cavani, but went for aguero because he is 10m cheaper. Selling masch solves that... I wonder if I can change it :P

    Edit: made some changes with semi-neutral's suggestion. If it's not ok, I have a backup copy and can revert it.