Balance: 18,75

2013-2014 Squad:

GK: Ter Stegen, Pinto, Oier

CBs: Puyol, Pique, Vertonghen, Bartra, Abidal

Fb's: Montoya, Alves, Alba, Adriano

Dm's: Busquets, Song

Mdf's: Xavi, Iniesta, Thiago, Cesc, Rafinha

Fw's: Messi, Cavani, Reus, Pedro, Tello, Deulofeu

I'd actually rather loan Rafinha and Bartra, but kept them so the squad has 25 players.

4-3-3:

4-2-3-1:

3-4-3:

I'd heavily rotate the fullbacks, Tello, Thiago, Song and Cesc too.

mitkoa7x
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    4-2-3-1[/SIZE][/SIZE]:
    Why leave Alba and Pique out of the squad?
    Xavi instead of Song (in a Xavi role but a bit further back) makes more sense to me.

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by mitkoa7x View Post
    Why leave Alba and Pique out of the squad?
    Xavi instead of Song (in a Xavi role but a bit further back) makes more sense to me.
    Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.

mitkoa7x
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    Just so I didn't post the same players on the 2 pics, but it can be with alba, pique and xavi too.
    Kun in front of Messi sounds orgasmic on paper, with Leo roaming a bit forward and leaving space for Xavi to come in.

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?
    exactly what we Flamineeded

Flavia
    Quote Originally Posted by Semi-Neutral View Post
    Why keep Mascherano? Pique and Vertonghen are clearly the starting CBs, Puyol and Abidal are I would say better, and Bartra's the upcoming young player. I just don't see Mascherano fitting into the squad. Also, do Reus and Aguero provide workrate? I haven't watched Reus except for the two Madrid games, but I know Aguero doesn't work too much and, by the way, has been rather poor this season. Are you sure Aguero is worth the investment, considering his recent form?
    I kept masch because at first I put bartra on loan. Then I put him back on the squad so there were 25. But you just solved a problem I had. I wanted Cavani, but went for aguero because he is 10m cheaper. Selling masch solves that... I wonder if I can change it :P

Edit: made some changes with semi-neutral's suggestion. If it's not ok, I have a backup copy and can revert it.