Mixer's Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Transfer budget: €50,000,000
Players sold: Valdes (12m), Pedro (15m), JdS (3,5m), Affelay (10m), Fontas (2,5m), Keirrison (1m), Bojan (13m), Abidal (1m?) = €58,000,000
Players bought: Ter Stegen (10m), Hummels (25m), Neymar (30m), Iñigo Martínez (20m?) = €85,000,000
Players promoted: Deulofeu
Players on loan: Cuenca

2013/2014 SQUAD

Goalkeepers:
1. Ter Stegen
2. Pinto
3. Olazabal

Defenders:
4. Pique
5. Hummels
6. Bartra
7. Puyol
8. Iñigo Martínez
9. Alba
10. Montoya
11. Adriano
12. Alves

Midfielders:
13. Iniesta
14. Fabregas
15. Xavi
16. Thiago
17. Busquets
18. Mascherano
19. Song

Forwards:
20. Messi
21. Neymar
22. Villa
23. Tello
24. Deulofeu
24. Alexis Sánchez

2suy.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Neymar's price was 40 mil and Inigo's 15? And Bojan is still a mystery. On a minor note, you can't get anything for Abidal as his contract is expiring.
Still, with Barca's 50 million budget plus sales your transfer balance is still positive so it doesn't matter in this case.

Looks realistic to me as we've been strongly linked with all of your signings.

mixer

I thought Neymar's price was 40 mil and Inigo's 15? And Bojan is still a mystery. On a minor note, you can't get anything for Abidal as his contract is expiring.
Still, with Barca's 50 million budget plus sales your transfer balance is still positive so it doesn't matter in this case.

Looks realistic to me as we've been strongly linked with all of your signings.
I took into account the rumours that 10m was paid before (for Ney). Dunno the situation of Inigo, but I think they will want a big price for Inigo considering he's their key player ofcoz. Abidal? 1 Million is like nothing really

Yeah, I tried to make it look feasible

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
We can't get even 1m though, as he's a free agent in the summer.

I like the team, but perhaps there's too many CB's there (Hummels, Piqué, Iñigo, Puyol, Mascherano, Bartra). Obviously Mascherano can play DM too but he hasn't been impressive there for us.

I would've expected you to sign a Pole, like Lewandowski or Pisczek (sp?).

Apart from that I'll take this opportunity to say that your avatar is awesome :worthy:

mixer

We can't get even 1m though, as he's a free agent in the summer.
I'm ok with it

I like the team, but perhaps there's too many CB's there (Hummels, Piqué, Iñigo, Puyol, Mascherano, Bartra). Obviously Mascherano can play DM too but he hasn't been impressive there for us.
Oh, yeah, maybe. I expect Puyol to end his carrer (when his contract expires?).

Deco 20 said:
I would've expected you to sign a Pole, like Lewandowski or Pisczek (sp?).
:lol: Lewandowski is great but I really can't imagine him playing beside Messi. Piszczek(I know Polish language is one of the hardest :lol:) is also a good player but I don't think he's Barca material tbh
There's also Kuba Błaszczykowski but he plays in a position that we are set.

Deco 20 said:
Apart from that I'll take this opportunity to say that your avatar is awesome
:lol: thanks

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
CB and winger are both tricky as we have several players there but they are either injury prone or not good/consistent enough to be trusted to play the biggest games

M

mitkoa7x

I imagine the player rotation will be as rapid as Mixer's avatar rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans