Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love for Sociedad to make the CL but think about the difficulties holding off Valencia. The best teams Valencia have to play are Rayo and Sevilla

Sociedad still have to play Real Madrid and Sevilla

The league will be over when they face RM though. It'll be an ultra-motivated Sociedad side (unless they manage to seal qualification by then) playing at home against a Madrid side who I can see playing a second-string lineup and not giving a shit.

I can see Sevilla away causing them problems though.

Irish_Cules

How do you save a formation and this 11 and paste it onto a post here? Every time I save it the players are saved but the formation disappears.

Cule4life

The Culest
People are advocating for buying Hummels Silva and Falcao without considering the subsequent huge wage bills. I think there has to be some consideration for wage ill increase as we arent run by the sheikhs

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Courtois would be perfect.

Anyway, Well done to everyone who has done one so far, some really good ideas (reminds me of the presidential election we use to do on the old forum) and nice teams.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I agree he would be perfect, but I just can't see Chelski letting him go. He would be my first choice as well, if it was likely that he would be released.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Do I have to account for real transfer possibilities?

I mean, could I go and swoop 5 players from Dortmund given that the numbers add up? Or could I sell Messi just to get funds? Or should I keep things as realistic as possible?

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think you can do whatever, but as I understand it we'll be voting for the best Barca, and I don't think too many people will approve if you sell Messi.

XaviMessiGirl

Try to keep it semi-realistic i.e. don't buy half of Dortmund's team & yeah selling Messi would never happen (along with Xavi, Iniesta etc). Of course there will be some element of fantasy.

What I'm not sure about though is whether it's now a requirement to account for Neymar as he's already been bought in real life... I would say no since it would be unfair to those creating their teams now as opposed to those who created them earlier.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Try to keep it semi-realistic i.e. don't buy half of Dortmund's team & yeah selling Messi would never happen (along with Xavi, Iniesta etc). Of course there will be some element of fantasy.

What I'm not sure about though is whether it's now a requirement to account for Neymar as he's already been bought in real life... I would say no since it would be unfair to those creating their teams now as opposed to those who created them earlier.

Ok, I'll try to keep things grounded, maybe a surprise here and there wouldn't be that bad...

And people who start with Neymar on their team can start with a lower budget, say 25 instead of 50, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans