And there are even more Germans coming

BorussiaBarcelona

Hi there

my first contact with Barca was about 20 years ago, when I visited Barcelona with my football club for a one week training camp.
We, of course, also visited Camp Nou(though, only to watch the trophy room as there wasn't a game) and I've got a soft spot for the club since that day.

Now, in my 30's, in watching quite some Barca, while, also supporting Borussia Mönchengladbach for over 20 years.

Cheers Silvio

spring

Hi and welcome!
abcdefg%20%2864%29.gif

it seems everybody must learn German language! the first language of this forum will be German very soon! i wasted my life by learning english!
381.gif
396.gif

P.s: Ter Stegen
abcdefg%20%2821%29.gif

BorussiaBarcelona

Thanks guys. :thumbsup2:

:lol:

Welcome, Silvio.

Oh, maybe you can convince Mönchengladbach to sell us Ter Stegen :tito:

I don't think anyone has to convince them.
If Barca really wants ter Stegen and he wants to join them then there's not much standing in the way.
The only thing holding it back, for a couple days or weeks, would be the transfer fee, given how talented ter Stegen is, Borussia being financially stable(made a record profit this year) and with his contract still having two years left on it.

spring

Thanks guys. :thumbsup2:

I don't think anyone has to convince them.
If Barca really wants ter Stegen and he wants to join them then there's not much standing in the way.
The only thing holding it back, for a couple days or weeks, would be the transfer fee, given how talented ter Stegen is, Borussia being financially stable(made a record profit this year) and with his contract still having two years left on it.

Yes! we must convince zubi and tito!
4.png

Gilberto

Some people are copying his haircut, here in the Netherlands. They go to the hairdresser and say: ''I want my hair done like reus'.''

BorussiaBarcelona

Welcome :)

You must have been gutted to lose Reus! What a player :worthy:

Not just that, we also lost Dante(Bayern) and a solid midfielder in Neustädter(Schalke) last summer.

Thanks to that we weren't able to play the same style like last year(nearly unwatchable at times) and most likely won't play in Europe next season.

Home of Barca Fans