Guten Tag from Germany :)

Nike6497

hello to all forum users and barca fans who are reading this! id like to say something about me and why i am posting here. my name is Niklas, im a sixteen year old boy from germany and i like football, especially barca. the reason why i am writing here is because we had to choose a forum and write some posts to improve our english in school( we did it for the subject english of course). it would be great if you guys could give me some advices for writing here, how i should start and so on. :) and i am sorry for all mistakes i make ,please be patient withe me :)

Niklas

spring

hello to all forum users and barca fans who are reading this! id like to say something about me and why i am posting here. my name is Niklas, im a sixteen year old boy from germany and i like football, especially barca. the reason why i am writing here is because we had to choose a forum and write some posts to improve our english in school( we did it for the subject english of course). it would be great if you guys could give me some advices for writing here, how i should start and so on. :) and i am sorry for all mistakes i make ,please be patient withe me :)

Niklas

Wow! Hi! very welcome!
abcdefg%20%286%29.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hallo Niklas! :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll not only improve your English but also enjoy it around here :)
We'll be sure to help; if you have any questions all you have to do is ask.

I guess forums are usually kind of relaxed towards having to write 'properly', so the quality doesn't matter that much as long as you make yourself understood. You can write in pretty much any thread you want, and the style doesn't matter that much. Still, if you want to improve then maybe you could try reading and writing slightly longer posts with punctuation marks, although far from everyone here use them all the time.

ShandyFFM

Niklas
Hi niklas im from germany too so if you got any questions dont hesitate to ask me. Btw im from frankfurt an u ?
Because its an all english forum im not writing in our native language :)

Beste Grüße und herzlich willkommen !!!

Home of Barca Fans